Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

RoseRed wrote a month ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/74588/catch-me-a-killer

This long-suffering 11th episode, which has already been added and deleted here three times. I’ll explain why I delete it over and over again and, if I’m right, can you write down this information on the series’ Wiki so that no one else adds an extra episode?

The fact is that on the official website of the series (also the website of the company producing it for South African streaming) it is indicated that they created 10 episodes: 9 hour-long and one 90-minute. And some channels that sold the series to (for example, Showmax) divide this 90-minute episode into two 45-minute episodes. I watched the series in the official breakdown, where there was a 90-minute episode with one running time, without breaking it into 2 parts, because I think that such a scheme (10 episodes, without the 11th) is correct.

Discussion?

Did you watch the series on M-Net and do you have their airdates? Obviously, you're correct that they have all aired - we just need the dates and who aired it.

Nikquest wrote a month ago: 1

@RoseRed wrote:
Did you watch the series on M-Net and do you have their airdates? Obviously, you're correct that they have all aired - we just need the dates and who aired it.

Alas, I am powerless here, since I watched the entire series in February and no longer remember whether there were logos of any networks directly there.

But I think it's logical to assume that all the dates should be the same as the first episode since they were released on the same day. In the end, even if the world premiere was on Showmax, all the remaining episodes were released (and are still being released!) on it much later than the other network.

@Nikquest wrote:
Alas, I am powerless here, since I watched the entire series in February and no longer remember whether there were logos of any networks directly there.

But I think it's logical to assume that all the dates should be the same as the first episode since they were released on the same day. In the end, even if the world premiere was on Showmax, all the remaining episodes were released (and are still being released!) on it much later than the other network.

Showmax is showing 11 episodes and that's what we have to go with. SBS streamed all episodes and we can use that as an alternate list, but they also show 11 episodes. I'm sure you can see we need that streamer you watched to make a list with 10 episodes.

Nikquest wrote a month ago: 1

@RoseRed wrote:
Showmax is showing 11 episodes and that's what we have to go with. SBS streamed all episodes and we can use that as an alternate list, but they also show 11 episodes. I'm sure you can see we need that streamer you watched to make a list with 10 episodes.

I understand, but I can’t help you this time. Because I watched it translated into our native language in a version downloaded from the Internet, where the 90-minute episode was. And alas, I don’t know where this group got the source material for translation.

But I Googled it, and apparently all streaming services are now using the 11-episode version. Amazon, Apple, Sky, BritBox, Plex... So, most likely, the 10-episode version will remain only in the annals of history and in a mention on the official website. Although several articles contain information about the sale of the 10-episode version to these streaming services, it is likely that they themselves are already dividing the final episode into two parts...

Unfortunately, the vast majority of sources are for the 11-episode version. Do we side with the majority and add this unfortunate episode again?

@Nikquest wrote:
I understand, but I can’t help you this time. Because I watched it translated into our native language in a version downloaded from the Internet, where the 90-minute episode was. And alas, I don’t know where this group got the source material for translation.

But I Googled it, and apparently all streaming services are now using the 11-episode version. Amazon, Apple, Sky, BritBox, Plex... So, most likely, the 10-episode version will remain only in the annals of history and in a mention on the official website. Although several articles contain information about the sale of the 10-episode version to these streaming services, it is likely that they themselves are already dividing the final episode into two parts...

Unfortunately, the vast majority of sources are for the 11-episode version. Do we side with the majority and add this unfortunate episode again?

I don't think we have any other option but to add the unfortunate 11th episode. I believe you are correct that it was originally intended as a 90 minute episode based on the credits of 10 & 11 being identical, but then split into two when it was officially distributed.

TeleTone wrote a month ago: 1

"Married At First Sight" (7299). The icon for ABCiView in the offers links to "Australia After War" (71746). Cheers!

fli718 wrote a month ago: 1

Hi, can someone please change the status of this show The Bachelor | TVmaze to To Be Determined? I'm pretty sure it will probably come back, but it's not officially confirmed yet. Thank you!

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 1

@TeleTone wrote:
"Married At First Sight" (7299). The icon for ABCiView in the offers links to "Australia After War" (71746). Cheers!

think this is something for @david 

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please change the status of this show The Bachelor | TVmaze to To Be Determined? I'm pretty sure it will probably come back, but it's not officially confirmed yet. Thank you!

done :)

serhiy2810 wrote a month ago: 1

@ХуанАранго wrote:
Какая для него будет сеть или стример?

The STB channel broadcasts from Monday to Thursday for 2 episodes.

@serhiy2810 wrote:
The STB channel broadcasts from Monday to Thursday for 2 episodes.

can you please request it, I will approve it then :)

@JohnArango wrote:
не могли бы вы запросить это, я тогда одобрю :)

I will then put any id, then you can correct it

@JuanArango wrote:
can you please request it, I will approve it then :)

There id is a meaningless set of numbers. Submitted a request.

Mandrake wrote a month ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
As ahuge fan of the show is ay the final chapters are correctly listed as they are right now. The movies, that aired on TV and standalone OVA's that aired on TV are also fine as they are. But three parters like "Lost Girls" should be a series of its own.

The first two episodes of "Lost Girls" should be renamed to "Lost Girls: Wall Sina, Goodbye" (Part I) & (Part II). They could be a separate mini series. The 3rd is a different OAD movie named "Lost Girls: Lost in the Cruel World". Can someone at least rename those? Those two "A Choice with No Regrets" could be a separate TV mini series also.

Try 30 days of free premium.