Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Magitroopa wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I also looked around and dates are different all around, just would like to know where you got your dates from? :)

As I said in my original post, the dates vary from site to site. It's very weird, especially in regards to three certain scenarios.

Sources:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5841090/episodes?season=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crashletes#Series_overview

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/crashletes/listings/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELHbpx8g9N5AdqdQQ0Ar1-zQ

And so those three scenarios:

1. End of season 1/start of season 2

According to Futon Critic and Wikipedia, which go off each other, 20 episodes were ordered for season 1 and 2. However, 3 episodes with a #2__ production code aired before the final season 1 episode. I am still considering that season 1 myself, since it has a #1__ production code, and 20 episodes were ordered for both seasons. On Wikipedia, they decided to just stick with 19 episodes in season 1 and 21 episodes in season 2 (You can check out their reasoning here)

2. Walk It Off/Worst Records

This episodes, still literally no clue about it, so I've stuck with just inserting both titles, sorta like they did on Wikipedia. IMDb lists "Worst Records" as season 2 of episode 18, while "Walk It Off" is listed as an unknown season. On YouTube, "Walk It Off" is literally no where to be seen, while "Worst Records" is in volume 4 of the full episodes available. Futon Critic doesn't have "Worst Records" but has "Walk It Off" listed on there. Very weird, I guess the episode is referred to as both?

3. Random dates

I honestly have no clue about this either, some episodes have random dates, maybe because they aired as a preview on Nickelodeon then and later on were aired when the show actually began? One instance of this is "Rookie Mistakes", which on YouTube, gives the date of June 23, 2016. According to IMDb, it is episode 11, airing on June 22, 2016. Then, according to Futon Critic and Wikipedia, it is episode 10 and aired on July 18, 2016.

Given all the oddities, I tried my best with the episodes on The TVDB, it seems to be mostly correct, even with these weird scenarios. Hope you understand, and sorry for the long post, lol.

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello,

A couple of corrections:

For The Jeffersons episode 5.5 A Bedtime Story, I accidentally checked Mike Evans for cast appearances. I meant to check Marla Gibbs. If that could be corrected.

Also, Robert Wolterstoff, a person with mainly production credits, correct spelling of his last name is Wolterstorff.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Brandon

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote:
As I said in my original post, the dates vary from site to site. It's very weird, especially in regards to three certain scenarios.

Sources:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5841090/episodes?season=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crashletes#Series_overview

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/crashletes/listings/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELHbpx8g9N5AdqdQQ0Ar1-zQ

And so those three scenarios:

1. End of season 1/start of season 2

According to Futon Critic and Wikipedia, which go off each other, 20 episodes were ordered for season 1 and 2. However, 3 episodes with a #2__ production code aired before the final season 1 episode. I am still considering that season 1 myself, since it has a #1__ production code, and 20 episodes were ordered for both seasons. On Wikipedia, they decided to just stick with 19 episodes in season 1 and 21 episodes in season 2 (You can check out their reasoning here)

2. Walk It Off/Worst Records

This episodes, still literally no clue about it, so I've stuck with just inserting both titles, sorta like they did on Wikipedia. IMDb lists "Worst Records" as season 2 of episode 18, while "Walk It Off" is listed as an unknown season. On YouTube, "Walk It Off" is literally no where to be seen, while "Worst Records" is in volume 4 of the full episodes available. Futon Critic doesn't have "Worst Records" but has "Walk It Off" listed on there. Very weird, I guess the episode is referred to as both?

3. Random dates

I honestly have no clue about this either, some episodes have random dates, maybe because they aired as a preview on Nickelodeon then and later on were aired when the show actually began? One instance of this is "Rookie Mistakes", which on YouTube, gives the date of June 23, 2016. According to IMDb, it is episode 11, airing on June 22, 2016. Then, according to Futon Critic and Wikipedia, it is episode 10 and aired on July 18, 2016.

Given all the oddities, I tried my best with the episodes on The TVDB, it seems to be mostly correct, even with these weird scenarios. Hope you understand, and sorry for the long post, lol.

Sounds reasonable to me to use your edits (besides the Seriously Bro episode, which according to our policy needs to stay in season 2), will take care of it tonight, thx :)

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
Hello,

A couple of corrections:

For The Jeffersons episode 5.5 A Bedtime Story, I accidentally checked Mike Evans for cast appearances. I meant to check Marla Gibbs. If that could be corrected.

Also, Robert Wolterstoff, a person with mainly production credits, correct spelling of his last name is Wolterstorff.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Brandon

Thanks, both corrected :)

eherberg wrote 5 years ago: 1

A user has changed the last 2 Ghost Adventures episodes from specials to Season 17 episodes. The user entered a note stating the episodes aren't really specials (despite what TRVL has on their website). To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion either way. He's correct in that there isn't anything unique about them to call them out as specials. The only connection McPike Mansion and Mineral Springs Motel have in common are that they were both filmed in Alton, Illinois. But -- TRVL does have them listed as specials. I don't have a strong opinion on trying to match TRVL's episode numbering (I mean, they don't even have a season 16 now at the website -- jumping from season 15 straight to 17) - but I thought I should point it out in case we did want to try to match the website episode classification (at least, as it exists today). Both TVDB and TMDB have abandoned trying to match show websites for this series (as well as some other Scripps/Discovery programs), instead letting viewers familiar with the shows handle them. Anyhoo -- just thought I'd point it out here in case we were holding this show to the old strict website episode classification.

boechsner wrote 5 years ago: 1

I completed work on Season 5 of The Hogan Family. The following updates are needed for Cast Appearances:

Tom Hodges didn't appear at all in Season 5. Angela Lee and Josie Bissett guest starred in a couple of episodes, they were not main cast members until Season 6. Steve Witting had a few episodes he did not appear in.

5.1 Paris (1) – remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.2 Paris (2) - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.3 Paris (3) - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.4 Tracks of My Tears - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.5 The Rivals - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.6 License to Drive - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.7 The Hospital - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.8 Get a Job - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.9 Stir Crazy - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.10 Educating Rita - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.11 Stan and Deliver - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.12 Sandy in Love - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.13 Snowbound - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.14 Bad Day at Bossy Burger - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.15 The Franklin Family - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.16 Forget Me Not - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.17 Heartburn - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.18 The Go-Between - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett (appears as a guest star)

5.19 Used Car - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (appears as a guest star), Josie Bissett (appears as a guest star)

5.20 Mutiny on the Bossy - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (guest stars), Josie Bissett (guest stars) and Steve Witting

5.21 Crimes and Misdemeanors - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.22 A Matter of Principal - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.23 Prom, Lies and Videotape - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (guest stars), Josie Bissett (guest stars)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, Brandon

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

boechsner wrote:
I completed work on Season 5 of The Hogan Family. The following updates are needed for Cast Appearances:

Tom Hodges didn't appear at all in Season 5. Angela Lee and Josie Bissett guest starred in a couple of episodes, they were not main cast members until Season 6. Steve Witting had a few episodes he did not appear in.

5.1 Paris (1) – remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.2 Paris (2) - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.3 Paris (3) - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.4 Tracks of My Tears - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.5 The Rivals - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.6 License to Drive - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.7 The Hospital - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.8 Get a Job - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.9 Stir Crazy - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.10 Educating Rita - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.11 Stan and Deliver - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.12 Sandy in Love - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.13 Snowbound - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.14 Bad Day at Bossy Burger - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.15 The Franklin Family - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.16 Forget Me Not - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.17 Heartburn - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.18 The Go-Between - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett (appears as a guest star)

5.19 Used Car - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (appears as a guest star), Josie Bissett (appears as a guest star)

5.20 Mutiny on the Bossy - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (guest stars), Josie Bissett (guest stars) and Steve Witting

5.21 Crimes and Misdemeanors - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett and Steve Witting

5.22 A Matter of Principal - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee, Josie Bissett

5.23 Prom, Lies and Videotape - remove Tom Hodges, Angela Lee (guest stars), Josie Bissett (guest stars)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, Brandon

Thanks for the heads up :) Going through them now.

eherberg wrote:
A user has changed the last 2 Ghost Adventures episodes from specials to Season 17 episodes. The user entered a note stating the episodes aren't really specials (despite what TRVL has on their website). To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion either way. He's correct in that there isn't anything unique about them to call them out as specials. The only connection McPike Mansion and Mineral Springs Motel have in common are that they were both filmed in Alton, Illinois. But -- TRVL does have them listed as specials. I don't have a strong opinion on trying to match TRVL's episode numbering (I mean, they don't even have a season 16 now at the website -- jumping from season 15 straight to 17) - but I thought I should point it out in case we did want to try to match the website episode classification (at least, as it exists today). Both TVDB and TMDB have abandoned trying to match show websites for this series (as well as some other Scripps/Discovery programs), instead letting viewers familiar with the shows handle them. Anyhoo -- just thought I'd point it out here in case we were holding this show to the old strict website episode classification.

it seems we cannot follow the official website anymore, jumping from season 15 to 17 is not acceptable :) After some thought I think we are ok with what we have here now, would you agree?

Delenn wrote:
Question: isn't the recently added https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/40417/medici-the-magnificent just the second season of https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/18999/medici?

I checked the network the other one runs on, it was RAI, the new one airs on netflix, if this is indeed the same show, the new one needs to be deleted of course.

EDIT:

Watch the trailer for Netflix's Medici: The Magnificent, the second season of the ongoing anthology series that follows Italy's legendary Medici family, taking place 20 years after Medici: Masters of Florence. Season 2 takes us to the heart of the Renaissance through one of the most important historical figures of all time, Lorenzo the Magnificent - where an attempt on Piero de Medici's life forces his son Lorenzo (Daniel Sharman) to assume leadership of the family-run bank. Once in power, young Lorenzo resolves to do things differently, which swiftly brings him into conflict with the head of Florence's other powerful banking family, Jacopo Pazzi (Sean Bean). All episodes debut Jan. 25 on Netflix.

yes, it is the second season, wtf does Netflix say it an original :P

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
yes, it is the second season, wtf does Netflix say it an original :P

Lol. I thought so.

Because Netflix are gits who will stamp 'original' on just about anything? XD

eherberg wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
it seems we cannot follow the official website anymore, jumping from season 15 to 17 is not acceptable :) After some thought I think we are ok with what we have here now, would you agree?

I think so. It hardly matters to me anymore if it 'officially' matches -- as long as it is represented logically. :-) Other TV database sites seem to be moving in that direction also.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Delenn wrote:
Lol. I thought so.

Because Netflix are gits who will stamp 'original' on just about anything? XD

Yeah, basically if Netflix acquires a show to air internationally, they brand it "original" even if it's not made by them lol Like how Derry Girls says Netflix on it yet it aired nearly a year before on Channel 4 in the UK lol

nmbrg wrote 5 years ago: 1

How come the show judge dredd mega city one isn't added to tvmaze yet?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6873692/

And doom patrol is missing here as well.

https://trakt.tv/shows/doom-patrol-2019

nmbrg wrote:
And doom patrol is missing here as well.

https://trakt.tv/shows/doom-patrol-2019

Doom patrol is here...

JuanArango wrote:
Doom patrol is here...

Is it missing tvdbid perhaps?

Try 30 days of free premium.