Try 30 days of free premium.

Fate/Zero Seasons

Unseen wrote 6 years ago: 1

HI, seems that this anime has 2 seasons, One for 2011 and one for 2012

But on here it is grouped into one season. As a new user I think this probably counts as a big change so

dont want to just move a bunch of eps to season 2 without confirmation. Basically ep 1-13 is season 1 and 14-25 is season 2

I dont mind making the changes if you guy can just give the go ahead

Thanks

Ow and also i noted that I cant change the premier date of a season into the past? Probably not the correct thread but since I created season 2 i could not add the premier date since i can only choose 2017 and up and season 2 aired in 2012

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

Unseen wrote:
Ow and also i noted that I cant change the premier date of a season into the past? Probably not the correct thread but since I created season 2 i could not add the premier date since i can only choose 2017 and up and season 2 aired in 2012

Actually premiere year/month are intended for the upcoming premieres (to be displayed in the show's info box as "Returning/Premiering"), so it's ok to left them blank for the past seasons. Adding episode airdates is enough.

tnt wrote:
Actually premiere year/month are intended for the upcoming premieres (to be displayed in the show's info box as "Returning/Premiering"), so it's ok to left them blank for the past seasons. Adding episode airdates is enough.

Ok cool thanks. And as for moving eps 14-25 to season 2? I can go ahead?

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

Unseen wrote:
Ok cool thanks. And as for moving eps 14-25 to season 2? I can go ahead?

Yes, looks like you're right. Also it seems that we have the first season airdates one day later than they were (Ep. 1 – October 1, 2011, ep. 2 – Oct. 8 and so on, according to official site), so those also could be changed :) Season 2 airdates looks ok.

tnt wrote:
Yes, looks like you're right. Also it seems that we have the first season airdates one day later than they were (Ep. 1 – October 1, 2011, ep. 2 – Oct. 8 and so on, according to official site), so those also could be changed :) Season 2 airdates looks ok.

Ok cool. Will fix what I can. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fate/Zero_episodes it also seems that the air dates are one day out.

My guess as to why would be timezones. Either because it aired in Japan or was captured wrong when original person added this series

Humm whoops, seems I was only allowed to update 4 of the episodes, I now get "Pending verification" when i try to update the rest since im a new user. This leaves the series in a weird state, ep 14-17 is now in season 2 and 18-25 still in season 1 haha

horizon wrote:
it's all done

Awesome thanks.

Try 30 days of free premium.