Try 30 days of free premium.

Extra crew types

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

A few more crew credits to potentially add:

Executive Story Consultant

Music (or Musical) Director

Continuity

Set Dresser

Wardrobe (we have Wardrobe Supervisor, but no Wardrobe)

-----

I'll rehash the problem I see with this one more time and then not again. :) I'm at a loss as to what to do with alternate and closely-related credit types. Does TVMaze need Story Consultant and Executive Story Consultant (there's neither one right now)?

Is Wardrobe needed on top of Costume? But then, if someone does want to add Wardrobe, would they know to pick Costume instead?

Does TVMaze need Set Dresser as well as Set Decorator? They're similar but not identical. Is it overkill to have both?

I don't know the answer to these questions. There are upsides and downsides to an expanded list, and a limited list.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Continuity
Set Dresser
-----
I'll rehash the problem I see with this one more time and then not again. :) I'm at a loss as to what to do with alternate and closely-related credit types. Does TVMaze need Story Consultant and Executive Story Consultant (there's neither one right now)?
Is Wardrobe needed on top of Costume? But then, if someone does want to add Wardrobe, would they know to pick Costume instead?
Does TVMaze need Set Dresser as well as Set Decorator? They're similar but not identical. Is it overkill to have both?
I don't know the answer to these questions. There are upsides and downsides to an expanded list, and a limited list.

How about 2 more compromises to solve this problem as well? After all it will be David who makes the final decision we can only suggest, hope and possibly speculate?

Costume/Wardrobe

Set Decorator/Set Dresser

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Continuity
Set Dresser
-----

How about 2 more compromises to solve this problem as well? After all it will be David who makes the final decision we can only suggest, hope and possibly speculate?
Costume/Wardrobe
Set Decorator/Set Dresser

What would be the difference between a set decorator and a set dresser? We already have a set decorator, but perhaps it is nice to know the difference between them?

Wardrobe, isn't that the same as a Costume designer?

cheers,

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Cinematographer is not existing anymore in today's film industry...it is called Director of Photography for a long time, imdb is just plain wrong of still using this term :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.