Try 30 days of free premium.

The Graham Norton Show episode numbers

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

the changing of the episode numbers you are doing on The Graham Norton Show are almost all wrong.

Please look at the official BBC website for the correct numbering, we had them all correct and you changed it to what tvguide has.

I will change this back tomorrow, now it is too late for me :)

cheers
Juan

SaharJA wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

A lot of the seasons were missing the New Year's episodes which is on the BBC guide and part of seasons but not numbered. I just numbered it in the order they've shown it in the series. Should I have labelled it as a Special?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006xnzc/episodes/... look at Series 16 in that link. The New Year's episode, and The Eastenders' episode were not on TV Maze. The season says it has 22 episodes, but in reality 24 were shown as part of the season, so how are the missing ones added otherwise?

I only recently moved out of the UK. I lived there for almost 10 years and watched all the shows I'm editing/adding info to as they aired on TV.

Also, yes official guides are very useful but not always accurate. Case in point, the official Channel 4 guide to Embarrassing Bodies, which mixed up seasons, and which I have fixed on here a couple of days ago.

Anyway, let me know how to correctly add the missing episodes in this case, because I don't think it'd be accurate to delete them and have them missing from the TV Maze guide.

Thanks again.

SaharJA wrote:
Hello,
A lot of the seasons were missing the New Year's episodes which is on the BBC guide and part of seasons but not numbered. I just numbered it in the order they've shown it in the series. Should I have labelled it as a Special?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006xnzc/episodes/... look at Series 16 in that link. The New Year's episode, and The Eastenders' episode were not on TV Maze. The season says it has 22 episodes, but in reality 24 were shown as part of the season, so how are the missing ones added otherwise?
I only recently moved out of the UK. I lived there for almost 10 years and watched all the shows I'm editing/adding info to as they aired on TV.

Also, yes official guides are very useful but not always accurate. Case in point, the official Channel 4 guide to Embarrassing Bodies, which mixed up seasons, and which I have fixed on here a couple of days ago.
Anyway, let me know how to correctly add the missing episodes in this case, because I don't think it'd be accurate to delete them and have them missing from the TV Maze guide.
Thanks again.

Hey there,

I would say, the episodes that are not numbered are all specials, just do them as season 7 special episode for example :)

And yes, sometimes official sites are a mess too, if that is the case, then we have to look further, to other guides on the net and see what the most common order is :)

I will promote you now, so that you can edit again.

thx alot and cheers
Juan

SaharJA wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello,

Thank you, I will edit some more when I have time later. I'll relabel episodes as specials and fix episode numbers if they're not fixed yet.

I'm also planning to slowly over the next few days (not sure how long it'll take me) to add the 60 missing episodes to Come Dine with Me season 12, and add/correct anything that is missing episode-wise from the rest of the seasons. I think one other season is missing 4 episodes.

Also planning to fix season 1, and add seasons 2 and 3 on the Xtra Factor as they seem to be missing. The episode titles and dates exactly match the ones on the X Factor UK as the Xtra Factor is shown immediately after each episode of the main show.

Telling you my plan in advance in case it flags something :)

Thanks again.

Thx alot for you work here :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.