Try 30 days of free premium.

Airstamp seems wrong

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

FOX and The CW do not air full prime time schedules. They only fill the 8pm and 9pm (EST) blocks. 

Legends of Tomorrow airs at 8pm EST (followed by Batwoman in the 9pm EST slot)

david wrote 2 years ago: 1

@markg85 wrote:
That's weird. The series does not have a release date per country. It explicitly has a release date of being aired everywhere at the same time. So the for this episode should be midnight Pacific Time which in your logic translates to a time of 8 in the morning. See my post above where i explained this.

In other terms. When it's midnight Pacific Time, the episode gets released worldwide whatever time it is.

Yeah, I'm aware that by now there are streaming channels where this is the case, but in our current system this can't be tracked.

markg85 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@david wrote:
Yeah, I'm aware that by now there are streaming channels where this is the case, but in our current system this can't be tracked.

Isn't it just as easy to tet the time to 8AM and the timezone to Pacific Time (whatever the timezone is for that)? I don't really see the issue there.

david wrote 2 years ago: 1

@markg85 wrote:
Isn't it just as easy to tet the time to 8AM and the timezone to Pacific Time (whatever the timezone is for that)? I don't really see the issue there.

The issue is that we don't set the timezone directly, but through a country. So for global web channels (that aren't tied to a specific country) we currently don't have a way to set the timezone, the system would have to be refactored for that.

Try 30 days of free premium.