Try 30 days of free premium.

USA Show Times

elgianne wrote 5 years ago: 1

I look at the show Humans and it only shows BBC in GB. The show begins on June 5th in the US but I can't find that schedule at all.

Thanks. :)

This is kind of silly as it doesn’t help me with shows that premier in another country.

Doesn't make sense!

thank you.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

I'm in favour of multiple air dates (as well as multiple episode orders) but it just occurred to me ... what would show up in the calendar? I may want to know when a show I like first airs anywhere worldwide then when it airs in Canada and/or North America ... but I'd hate to start getting my calendar filled with air dates from Outer Idonotcarestan or other meaningless, to me, broadcasts. Others in different countries would of course have other airings they'd like to track ... could be tricky to implement.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

elgianne wrote:
This is kind of silly as it doesn’t help me with shows that premier in another country.

Doesn't make sense!

thank you.

We are an international community. There are tons of pending features to be added yet and it takes time to implement them. For now we are doing the most suitable approach to please most users by only tracking the first premiere dates. The world is bigger than just the US.

It is?! Lol. I get it but it’s difficult if I want to just use your service.

Thank you for your answers. :)

Try 30 days of free premium.