Try 30 days of free premium.

Episodes disappeared

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gr1ng0 wrote:
Hello!
Yesterday and today i contributed last four seasons of russian show Chto? Gde? Kogda? http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/4055/chto-gde-kogda/ep...
And now they disappeared.. Very sad... Can anyone explain me what happens?
Thanks

Hello,

I looked at the edit logs, it seems that one of our staff member made a mistake, but if I look at it now, it should be fixed and the seasons are added again, am i right ?

cheers
Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gr1ng0 wrote:
Hello!
Yesterday and today i contributed last four seasons of russian show Chto? Gde? Kogda? http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/4055/chto-gde-kogda/ep...
And now they disappeared.. Very sad... Can anyone explain me what happens?
Thanks

Hi Gr1ng0,

I have been checking the edit logs and an external suggested me that they were part of Season 40. After verifying on many sites (which I could read), they are all talking about just season 40. I could not find any information regarding season 41, so I assumed it was a correct request of that external. My apologies if I was mistaken, but they are still out there, just in a different season..

Gr1ng0 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hmm, it's strange. This is the link to their official site: http://chgk.tvigra.ru/letopis/ On the left there are a list of seasons, and there are 40 of them, from 1975 to 2014 inclusively. So, current season in 2015 is 41st

Gr1ng0 wrote:
Hmm, it's strange. This is the link to their official site: http://chgk.tvigra.ru/letopis/ On the left there are a list of seasons, and there are 40 of them, from 1975 to 2014 inclusively. So, current season in 2015 is 41st

But their site runs only to 2014, there's no 2015 at all?

You know what, I will make the series turn into years of episodes, so it is much easier for us :)

so I changed it to 2015, how does it look now?

Let me know!

Gr1ng0 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Looks great, big thanks!

And what about episodes I contributed today and yesterday? Still can't see them

Just when you add a new season, just be sure you use your the year of the show like it is on their official page :). I have ignored all requests of the externals for change, so it won't be bothered again :)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Episode airdate for this show "100 Things To Do Before High School" was changed yesterday but it should not have been changed as it was changed to air on 30 September but that is not correct. It does not air on 30 September it airs tonight 26 September which is what I had put in for it to air originally and it is what it shows on the Nickelodeon website. If you got that date from futoncritic.com I have warned everyone several times about getting information from futoncritic.com because once again they are wrong more times then they are correct and they have the wrong airdate. They also happen to have the incorrect title for this same Episode as well. Next time please visit the Network website before you change something especially if you are going to use the worst TV site on the Internet to get your information from please, please, please?

Proof can be found here - http://www.nick.com/shows/tvschedule/

I am NOT mad or upset or angry, I know everyone makes mistakes, lord knows I do more often then most. I am only pointing out a fact that people must understand that futoncritic.com sucks and I am being nice only saying sucks!

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Episode airdate for this show "100 Things To Do Before High School" was changed yesterday but it should not have been changed as it was changed to air on 30 September but that is not correct. It does not air on 30 September it airs tonight 26 September which is what I had put in for it to air originally and it is what it shows on the Nickelodeon website. If you got that date from futoncritic.com I have warned everyone several times about getting information from futoncritic.com because once again they are wrong more times then they are correct and they have the wrong airdate. They also happen to have the incorrect title for this same Episode as well. Next time please visit the Network website before you change something especially if you are going to use the worst TV site on the Internet to get your information from please, please, please?
Proof can be found here - http://www.nick.com/shows/tvschedule/

I am NOT mad or upset or angry, I know everyone makes mistakes, lord knows I do more often then most. I am only pointing out a fact that people must understand that futoncritic.com sucks and I am being nice only saying sucks!

I am the culprit :)

I changed it because of futon, sorry.

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
I am the culprit :)
I changed it because of futon, sorry.
cheers
Juan

Thanks Juan but no apology is needed for changing the date just my warning to please avoid that sorry, stinking, sucky, site in the future please?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thanks Juan but no apology is needed for changing the date just my warning to please avoid that sorry, stinking, sucky, site in the future please?

I will definitely take more caution when it comes to changing airdates, yes :)

cheers
Juan

Why does the Episodes for "48 Hours" stop at Season 17 in 2003 as this show has never stopped airing and tonight is the 1st episode for Season 28? Can this be fixed or are the missing episodes going to have to be added in manually, I sure hope not?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Why does the Episodes for "48 Hours" stop at Season 17 in 2003 as this show has never stopped airing and tonight is the 1st episode for Season 28? Can this be fixed or are the missing episodes going to have to be added in manually, I sure hope not?

Sometimes the bulk tool has to be used a couple of times for these big shows. Didn't realize that though, should be added by now :),

ThomasNL wrote:
Sometimes the bulk tool has to be used a couple of times for these big shows. Didn't realize that though, should be added by now :),

Ok, now I am even more confused as to what is going on with this show. I didn't go to the bottom the first time but when you said tonight begins Season 29 I had to look to see where the problem might be. I looked at several different TV sites and it should be Season 28 not 29 so I scrolled down to see if a Season # was missed and I now see that the first 10 seasons are all missing?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Ok, now I am even more confused as to what is going on with this show. I didn't go to the bottom the first time but when you said tonight begins Season 29 I had to look to see where the problem might be. I looked at several different TV sites and it should be Season 28 not 29 so I scrolled down to see if a Season # was missed and I now see that the first 10 seasons are all missing?

Yeh, they are missing because the sites where we can fetch those information from also does not have them, so they have to be added manually, but this should be on lowest priority right now :)

cheers
Juan

No episodes were uploaded for "48 Hours on ID" and I know this show is not on tvdb but it is on every other site, imdb, tvtango, zap2it, futoncritic to name only 4?

Try 30 days of free premium.