Try 30 days of free premium.

TV Show - Request Rejected

wallman2001 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hello:

I put in 4 requests for different shows to be added and they were all rejected. While I understand they were 1-2 hour episodes/specials, they are all a part of the same TV Series/Franchise. The series/franchise has some that have 5-6 episodes and others that are 1-2 hour specials. I understand if they aren't eligible to be put on the site, but wanted to clarify this in case they could be. The notes below each are from the websites that were linked as the reason why they were rejected. Thanks

Susan Powell: An ID Murder Mystery

From the production team behind ID’s hit AMERICAN MURDER MYSTERY franchise

Natalie Wood: An American Murder Mystery

The latest installment in ID’s record-breaking AMERICAN MURDER MYSTERY franchise

Scott Peterson: An American Murder Mystery

the latest installment of the record-breaking AMERICAN MURDER MYSTERY franchise

Drew Peterson: An American Murder Mystery

Presents a Two-Hour Special Premiere from Record-Breaking Franchise

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

All those that were rejected were marked as single episode specials (we already have some shows from the franchise that were multiple episodes).

Whilst normally we'd just list these as specials as part of a single show, there's no one show which they belong to as from what I can tell, they list them all as separate programs.

katelengl wrote 5 years ago: 1

I requested Sissi - la giovane Imperatrice, it got rejected with a comment that you already have that show, only the show you have is a 1997 French-Canadian one, and the one I requested is a 2015 Italian one, even though I'm pretty sure it's an Italian remake, it's still a different show

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

katelengl wrote:
I requested Sissi - la giovane Imperatrice, it got rejected with a comment that you already have that show, only the show you have is a 1997 French-Canadian one, and the one I requested is a 2015 Italian one, even though I'm pretty sure it's an Italian remake, it's still a different show

I'll dig into that when I am back home in a hour or so

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

katelengl wrote:

I rejected it, I thought it was the same show, I will add it now :)

AntonBoroda wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hey! Show request #22757

Handled by:Thomas

Notes from the handler: Could you provide us a link to Youtube? I can't find it by using the title ''After US''

Sure i can! It strange what you can't find it because we added english version of title name and description special for worldwide audience.

Link to 1th episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pDZvCxgl3s&t=320s

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

AntonBoroda wrote:
Hey! Show request #22757

Notes from the handler: Could you provide us a link to Youtube? I can't find it by using the title ''After US''

Sure i can! It strange what you can't find it because we added english version of title name and description special for worldwide audience.

It's impossible to find by English title with the YouTube search, especially when you don't know, what exactly you looking for. At least it's definitely not in the first 50+ results. With the Russian title, however, it pops up first.

Request is approved now.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

AntonBoroda wrote:
Hey! Show request #22757

In case of doubts on our side, we are completely justified to reject your request and to ask for more information. The first few pages did not show me the series you were looking for, so I just rejected it and asked for more information which you provided us right now. I would strongly suggest you to add a youtube link in case you are requesting a youtube show.

Anyway it is sorted right now.

Try 30 days of free premium.