Try 30 days of free premium.

Calendar Show Order is Wrong and Emmerdale not Showing

DaveyMames wrote 8 years ago: 1

Emmerdale is not showing as on today or for the rest of the days in the week.

Also you mentioned that the calendar now shows programmes in the correct airtime order. This is the correct order for today:

Coronation Street
EastEnders
Coronation Street

But the calendar has this order:

Coronation Street
Coronation Street
EastEnders

The rest of the days in the week are also in the wrong order for these shows:

Doctors
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

DaveyMames wrote:
Also you mentioned that the calendar now shows programmes in the correct airtime order. This is the correct order for today:
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Coronation Street
Coronation Street
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Doctors
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks

It might be that the second episode of Coronation has the date of airing on the same one as the first, you could change this by adding the correct airing time on the 2nd episode of today

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

DaveyMames wrote:
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Coronation Street
Coronation Street
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Doctors
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks

I added the Emmerdale epsiodes of this week, and changed the airtime of the Coronation Street episode :9

Could you tell me what exactly is wrong with the order of the other shows ?

cheers
Juan

UK Soaps today are listed in this order:

Hollyoaks: 21x194
Coronation Street: 56x201
Emmerdale: 44x236

That order is wrong. They are broadcast in this order:

Hollyoaks
Emmerdale
Coronation Street

Oct 1 calendar order is wrong:

Doctors: 17x106
Hollyoaks: 21x195
EastEnders: 31x153
Emmerdale: 44x237

Emmerdale should be before EastEnders

DaveyMames wrote:
Oct 1 calendar order is wrong:
Doctors: 17x106
Hollyoaks: 21x195
EastEnders: 31x153
Emmerdale: 44x237

Emmerdale should be before EastEnders

Is it possible for you to provide me with the actual airtimes of the shows in question, then i will update them so that we will not have that problem in the future?

thx alot
Juan

That's not much good as the airtimes vary. I thought the purpose of TVMaze was that it gets the airtimes and show data from a TV Guide. How are you getting your data?

Here's the airtimes:

Hollyoaks is on at 6.30pm every week day.

Emmerdale is 30 mins long and is normally on at 7PM. It's on most days of the week (days vary). Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. Sometimes you have 2 half an hour shows on the same day. When that happens it's usually 7PM Emmerdale, 7.30pm Coronation Street, 8pm Emmerdale

Coronation Street is 30 mins long and is normally on at 7.30pm. It's on a few days of the week (days vary). Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. Sometimes you have 2 half an hour shows on the same day. When that happens it's usually 7.30pm Coronation Street, 8pm Some other programme, 8.30pm Coronation Street.

EastEnders is 30 mins long and is normally on at 8PM on some days of the week. The days vary. Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. On rare occasions you sometimes have 2 shows on the same day.

DaveyMames wrote:
Emmerdale is 30 mins long and is normally on at 7PM. It's on most days of the week (days vary). Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. Sometimes you have 2 half an hour shows on the same day. When that happens it's usually 7PM Emmerdale, 7.30pm Coronation Street, 8pm Emmerdale
Coronation Street is 30 mins long and is normally on at 7.30pm. It's on a few days of the week (days vary). Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. Sometimes you have 2 half an hour shows on the same day. When that happens it's usually 7.30pm Coronation Street, 8pm Some other programme, 8.30pm Coronation Street.
EastEnders is 30 mins long and is normally on at 8PM on some days of the week. The days vary. Sometimes you have 1 hour shows. On rare occasions you sometimes have 2 shows on the same day.

I will look into this when I am back home, thx for the information.

cheers
Juan

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

DaveyMames wrote:
That's not much good as the airtimes vary. I thought the purpose of TVMaze was that it gets the airtimes and show data from a TV Guide. How are you getting your data?
Here's the airtimes:

We don't automatically pull in data from "TV guide" providers; all data here is added by users.

If a show doesn't air in the same timeslot every day/week, this means the airtime has to be set manually for every episode. If the person adding the episode to the site isn't aware of this (or simply doesn't know/care about the air times but only about the dates), it won't show up properly until someone fixes it.

If you notice an episode with an incorrect air time, you can simply click the edit/update button and fix it. :)

DaveyMames wrote:
Here's the airtimes:

I added the Emmerdale epsiodes for next week, also changed the runtime where necessary, could you look if that is ok and tell me :)

cheers
Juan

Yes that's correct but EastEnders is not listed any day next week.

DaveyMames wrote:
Yes that's correct but EastEnders is not listed any day next week.

I will take care of that now :)

Match of the Day 2 is not showing as on Sunday Today at 10.30pm on BBC 1 HD

DaveyMames wrote:
Match of the Day 2 is not showing as on Sunday Today at 10.30pm on BBC 1 HD

added now :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.