Try 30 days of free premium.

Remove cast credit error

Jordi0686 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Good evening,

the TV Show ' Flikken Maastricht ' am I completely to supplementing with information and adding episodes.

If I want to remove a cast credit, I get an error?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good evening,
the TV Show ' Flikken Maastricht ' am I completely to supplementing with information and adding episodes.

If I want to remove a cast credit, I get an error?

You can only remove cast , when you have become a trusted contributor, that takes a bit of time :)

Just let me know for now, what you would like me to remove.

cheers
Juan

The Show 'Flikken Maastricht' Cast - Remove:

Romijn Conen (Frank de Ponti) and Maud Dolsma (Fleur Wolfs) and Martijn Nieuwerf (Jens Bols) and Thomas Acda (Daan de Vos) and Dimme Treurniet (Maurice van Dongen) and Tibor Lukacs (David Boesmeer).

This Characters include not to Cast, but as Guest Cast.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jordi0686 wrote:
The Show 'Flikken Maastricht' Cast - Remove:
Romijn Conen (Frank de Ponti) and Maud Dolsma (Fleur Wolfs) and Martijn Nieuwerf (Jens Bols) and Thomas Acda (Daan de Vos) and Dimme Treurniet (Maurice van Dongen) and Tibor Lukacs (David Boesmeer).
This Characters include not to Cast, but as Guest Cast.

I will fix them :)

Good Evening,

I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden' )

Would anyone be able to remove this for me from the list?

Guusje Nederhorst, Johnny de Mol, Philip Ivanov, Vincent Croiset, Joop Wittermans, Reinout Bussemaker, Waldemar Torenstra, Jules Hamel, Guus Dam, Kees Coolen, Ad Fernhout, Kenneth Herdigein, Tamara Brinkman, Herman Boerman, Marcel Faber, Toncy van Eersel, Irma Hartog, Elle van Rijn and Tygo Gernandt.

Thanks in advance

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good Evening,
I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden' )

Guusje Nederhorst, Johnny de Mol, Philip Ivanov, Vincent Croiset, Joop Wittermans, Reinout Bussemaker, Waldemar Torenstra, Jules Hamel, Guus Dam, Kees Coolen, Ad Fernhout, Kenneth Herdigein, Tamara Brinkman, Herman Boerman, Marcel Faber, Toncy van Eersel, Irma Hartog, Elle van Rijn and Tygo Gernandt.

Thanks in advance

Should be done by now :)

Good Evening,

I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Penoza' )

Johnny de Mol, Maartje Remmers, Denise Rebergen and Filip Peeters

Thanks in advance :)

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good Evening,
I still have a few actors and actresses who do not belong to the Cast. ( The Show 'Penoza' )

Those 4 have been removed from the main cast :)

cheers
Juan

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good Evening,

I believe I have deleted those before as well, seems like someone re-added them.

whisperintherain wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could you please remove Mary-Louise Parker from the cast of The Slap ?

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1176/the-slap

She was supposed to play Anouk but had to drop out before filming began and was replaced by Uma Thurman.

Please also remove Penn Badgley and Dylan Schombing from the main cast as they are credited among guest stars on the show.

Francia Raisa, Megyn Price and Bryan Batt do not appear on UnREAL at all, while Alexandra Bartee is a one episode guest star and Amy Hill is a recurring guest star, not main cast.

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2052/unreal

whisperintherain wrote:
Could you please remove Mary-Louise Parker from the cast of The Slap ?
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1176/the-slap

She was supposed to play Anouk but had to drop out before filming began and was replaced by Uma Thurman.
Please also remove Penn Badgley and Dylan Schombing from the main cast as they are credited among guest stars on the show.
Francia Raisa, Megyn Price and Bryan Batt do not appear on UnREAL at all, while Alexandra Bartee is a one episode guest star and Amy Hill is a recurring guest star, not main cast.
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2052/unreal

Done!

Good Evening,

Chris Jolles, Tanja Jess, Isa Hoes, Katja Romer-Schuurman, Cas Jansen, Koert-Jan de Bruijn, Patrick Martens, Wim Zomer, Liza Sips, Geert Hoes, Winston Post, Fajah Lourens, Marlous Fluitsma, Frédérique Huydts, Georgina Verbaan, Henriette Tol, Casper van Bohemen, Rixt Leddy, Angela Schijf and Ingeborg Ansing.

Thanks in advance

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good Evening,
Chris Jolles, Tanja Jess, Isa Hoes, Katja Romer-Schuurman, Cas Jansen, Koert-Jan de Bruijn, Patrick Martens, Wim Zomer, Liza Sips, Geert Hoes, Winston Post, Fajah Lourens, Marlous Fluitsma, Frédérique Huydts, Georgina Verbaan, Henriette Tol, Casper van Bohemen, Rixt Leddy, Angela Schijf and Ingeborg Ansing.
Thanks in advance

I will do that later this night or latest tomorrow :)

cheers
Juan

Jordi0686 wrote:
Good Evening,
Thanks in advance

I removed them all but one.

Ingeborg Ansing I could not find....do you mean Ingeborg Wieten ?

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.