Try 30 days of free premium.

Gotham Data

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hey folks,

I talked with "tunesfind" the person who dismissed the "Rise of the Villains" prefix.

He is working with the music supervisors of Gotham and has access to the original scripts and says that "prefix" is nowhere to be found there.

I got no hard feelings either way, but we should decide if we add the prefix to the episodes or not.

feedback is more than welcome :)

cheers
Juan

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

The official press releases says "Rise of the Villains: Xxx."

GOTHAM
Air Date: Monday, October 12, 2015
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (GTH-204) "Rise of the Villains: Strike Force"

So Tunefind may see the original scripts. But if Fox adds them later as some promotional kinda thing (which the individual authors wouldn't do or even know about), that doesn't make the final result any less valid, does it? I'd think it makes it more valid, since Fox has the final say on what the title is.

Gadfly wrote:
The official press releases says "Rise of the Villains: Xxx."
GOTHAM
Air Date: Monday, October 12, 2015
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (GTH-204) "Rise of the Villains: Strike Force"
So Tunefind may see the original scripts. But if Fox adds them later as some promotional kinda thing (which the individual authors wouldn't do or even know about), that doesn't make the final result any less valid, does it? I'd think it makes it more valid, since Fox has the final say on what the title is.

Yeh, I am with you on this and as you are the main editor of the show, we should do it like you said, so the prefixes will stay :)

cheers
Juan

I thought we didn't have main editors. :) Unless you're speaking figuratively. Or is it literally? I get those confused...

My DVR guide says it's RotV: XXX

Zap2it also uses the prefix.

Like you I don't really care. People are going to try and change it no matter what we choose. Given that, I'd go with what Zap2it and the DVR guides say.

Gadfly wrote:
I thought we didn't have main editors. :) Unless you're speaking figuratively. Or is it literally? I get those confused...
My DVR guide says it's RotV: XXX
Zap2it also uses the prefix.

Like you I don't really care. People are going to try and change it no matter what we choose. Given that, I'd go with what Zap2it and the DVR guides say.

With main editor I am talking about that you are taking very good care of the show, before you came to tvmaze I was mostly adding data to it, but you are doing a more sincere job on the show with recaps and all that stuff :)

cheers
Juan

I suppose. I'm just adding recaps and galleries. It looks like you're the one doing the lion's share of the work. But I appreciate the thought. :)

Try 30 days of free premium.