Try 30 days of free premium.

American Dad

Rickiesgal wrote 3 years ago: 1

I know that American Dad is notorious for being a mess in their episode orders. So I thought I better check before I make any changes to the listing.  Should we list season 16 episodes in the order that TBS has them?  https://www.tbs.com/shows/american-dad/watch-now   
I assume that we listed the season according to airdates instead of the season ordering that they do (which explains the numbers being off) 

However, I watched June 1st episode  "one fish two fish" listed on tbs as 16x06. We have it listed as 16x09 set to air June 8. I think it needs to switch places with "Roger needs Dick" the wikia has it set to air June 8.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Rickiesgal wrote:
 I know that American Dad is notorious for being a mess in their episode orders. So I thought I better check before I make any changes to the listing.  Should we list season 16 episodes in the order that TBS has them?  https://www.tbs.com/shows/american-dad/watch-now   
I assume that we listed the season according to airdates instead of the season ordering that they do (which explains the numbers being off) 

However, I watched June 1st episode  "one fish two fish" listed on tbs as 16x06. We have it listed as 16x09 set to air June 8. I think it needs to switch places with "Roger needs Dick" the wikia has it set to air June 8.

We need to list them according to airdates, if "one fish two fish" aired on the 1st of June you can safely change it to that date and switch it :)

Hanii wrote 3 years ago: 2

Is there any word on why they seem to have pulled the Roger Needs Dick episode? It was briefly available on Amazon which is how some people have seen it, but has since been pulled there too.

Edit: Seems to be related to a throwaway joke related to kneeling during the national anthem.

Strings wrote 3 years ago: 1

so is 'roger needs dick' going to be a phantom episode? it was scheduled to air on 1st, but 'one fish, two fish' aired instead.

still the 'roger needs dick' episode was available on amazon the next day (one fish, two fish was strangely not).

are we going to acknowledge the episode although it did not have a tv air? may be as a special?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Strings wrote:
so is 'roger needs dick' going to be a phantom episode? it was scheduled to air on 1st, but 'one fish, two fish' aired instead.

still the 'roger needs dick' episode was available on amazon the next day (one fish, two fish was strangely not).

are we going to acknowledge the episode although it did not have a tv air? may be as a special?

assuming it will be aired on TBS later, it will be added according to broadcast order. if not, the most reasonable solution will be to add it at the end of the season (so it won't affect TBS' numeration), without an airdate. adding it as a special makes no sense IMO, it's not a special episode.

Strings wrote 3 years ago: 1

sounds fair.. cheers

momijigari wrote 3 years ago: 1

@wallacedisi wrote:
hw do i download?

Download what, exactly?

Surely you know that TVmaze is an online TV-guide, and not a streaming service or an illegal filesharing-site.

However, I see you also posted a similar comment on this episode, please stop doing that:

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/62863/the-tudors-1x07-message-to-the-emperor

Try 30 days of free premium.