Try 30 days of free premium.

How can I remove my rating for some episode or TV series?

MAT13 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, I have rated a wrong TV series that I haven't watched by mistake (same name, but different series) and didn't notice that until I clicked on episode listing. I don't see a way to undo my rating in any way. There is no zero start that would sort of reset it or remove my rating. Is there any workaround for this? I'd hate it to stay up and affect rating, especially since it is something I haven't watched.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@MAT13 At this moment in time, the only way to remove a rating is via the premium user API.

@gazza911 wrote:
@MAT13 At this moment in time, the only way to remove a rating is via the premium user API.

Okay, thanks. Will leave it be and maybe watch it a bit to make sure my rating is valid :)

This is a really cool site. I've been using epguides.com for over 10 years now and rarely checked individual episode page, didn't know they redirect to this site. Nice. Similar to imdb.com (for movies) and mobygames.com (for games), but for TV series.

I wonder if there's a place to upload some front covers of DVD or blu-ray packages for some TV series. Is there no place for those, or could we upload them under "posters" with the comment to clarify them?

@MAT13 wrote:
I wonder if there's a place to upload some front covers of DVD or blu-ray packages for some TV series. Is there no place for those, or could we upload them under "posters" with the comment to clarify them?

This is covered by our show main images data policy, but in short if other official ones are available, it shouldn't be added as the main image.

@gazza911 wrote:
This is covered by our show main images data policy, but in short if other official ones are available, it shouldn't be added as the main image.

Oh, thanks. I didn't read that. Yeah, wouldn't make much sense for newer shows to upload them as primary, but I have some scans for older TV series that have no cover here. Good to know DVD/Blu-ray covers are acceptable :) Thank you for a quick reply.

@MAT13 wrote:
Oh, thanks. I didn't read that. Yeah, wouldn't make much sense for newer shows to upload them as primary, but I have some scans for older TV series that have no cover here. Good to know DVD/Blu-ray covers are acceptable :) Thank you for a quick reply.

It's also worth reading the Show image general guidelines to give more clarity on what's allowed (regardless of it's the main image or not).

Yup, I read that one. My scans are usually 300dpi or 600dpi, though not sure if you need hi-res scans so usually don't upload over 300dpi.

As for screenshots I upload, they're either DVD resolution or blu-ray resolution. Been doing similar things on mobygames for past two decades (already an admin there) so I'm familiar with such stuff, so will try to help here with new content every now and then.

Try 30 days of free premium.