Try 30 days of free premium.

Now you're just screwing with us TVmaze.....

LoveBeautyNGlam wrote 8 years ago: 1

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/5ez2s/7c1s

Screenshot of a tvmaze page. ^^^^^

You just screwing around with us here TVMaze? Trying to get more people to click and read that forum thread huh? Well played...

:-)

**tried posting the direct jpg link but the actual image showed up however I didn't see the image there once I posted the thread.*

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

What exactly do you want ?

Come again in English please ?

That "Mitsake" is of course intentionally.....

LoveBeautyNGlam wrote 8 years ago: 1

Ok don't be a douche, I didn't come here to be insulted. I speak English rather well and I apologize if you didn't understand my super advanced, superior humor.

The whole point of the post was to verify it was intentional. Thank you for the confirmation.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

LoveBeautyNGlam wrote:
Ok don't be a douche, I didn't come here to be insulted. I speak English rather well and I apologize if you didn't understand my super advanced, superior humor.

The whole point of the post was to verify it was intentional. Thank you for the confirmation.

You are correct; i absolutely do not get what you are talking about, why you made that thread, if you care to explain ? :)

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi LBNG,

Welcome to TVmaze.
Nice of you to notice we're just messing around. (We've actually gotten mails from users who thought it was an honest mistake.)

How you added the screenshot using a link is the preferred way of posting images on the forum.

Posting about the banner on the 'chat' forum is fine btw.
If you have any questions, remarks, suggestions please let us know. :)

cheers,

Jan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

LoveBeautyNGlam wrote:
https://www.diigo.com/item/image/5ez2s/7c1s

Screenshot of a tvmaze page. ^^^^^

You just screwing around with us here TVMaze? Trying to get more people to click and read that forum thread huh? Well played...
:-)

**tried posting the direct jpg link but the actual image showed up however I didn't see the image there once I posted the thread.*

It definitely works haha :)

Try 30 days of free premium.