Try 30 days of free premium.

The View :: Year Based vs Season Based

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@SilverSurfer wrote:
There is a problem with https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/6048/the-view/seasons.

The seasons are based on years yet the show clearly is based on seasons (aprox Sept-July). Monday was the season premiere of season 24 ... stated on the show, on the guide and on the website.

david will read this and sees if he can do something about it, if it has tobe done manually I think we will pass, as it is thousands of eps :)

SilverSurfer wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
david will read this and sees if he can do something about it, if it has tobe done manually I think we will pass, as it is thousands of eps :)

I know, especially for episodes that for the vast, vast majority will never be watched again. Too bad old seasons couldn't be "archived" to keep the data but clear the playing field.

david wrote 3 years ago: 1

Is there any solid logic to when the actual season begins and when it ands, which applies to all 22 years?

SilverSurfer wrote 3 years ago: 1

@david wrote:
Is there any solid logic to when the actual season begins and when it ands, which applies to all 22 years?

That's a long time to try to remember but they've, as far as I recall, started their seasons in September, frequently the Tuesday after Labour Day and ended the season in the July~August range. I haven't looked at the episode list but when you have a big gap (4 or more weeks) between episodes July/August and September, that is 99.9% likely the season break.

Try 30 days of free premium.