Try 30 days of free premium.

Permanent Sweet Punishment

jlayman wrote 3 years ago: 1

I think it's hilarious how the manga Sweet Punishment is always the first selection when I click on the "shows" tab in the header navigation. It must be an inside joke.

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 3

@jlayman wrote:
I think it's hilarious how the manga Sweet Punishment is always the first selection when I click on the "shows" tab in the header navigation. It must be an inside joke.

It should be sorted by most clicks, but I have my doubts whether that algorithm is really working as it does haha.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 2

It's not an inside joke.

I know what you mean, but I believe it's mainly because that particular show received a lot of visitors from third party sites linking to TVmaze.

Some of us have also recommended it be tweaked a little as I don't personally find it the most representative.

jlayman wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
It's not an inside joke.

I know what you mean, but I believe it's mainly because that particular show received a lot of visitors from third party sites linking to TVmaze.

Some of us have also recommended it be tweaked a little as I don't personally find it the most representative.

Ahh! I didn't even take into account RSS feeds or incoming links. That makes sense. 

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@jlayman wrote:
Ahh! I didn't even take into account RSS feeds or incoming links. That makes sense. 

I'm not quite sure on what does get taken into account, I'm just aware that certain piracy groups were including links to TVmaze in their descriptions for it around the time it went into the most popular list.

Try 30 days of free premium.