Try 30 days of free premium.

The First 48

BL4CKH4T wrote 3 years ago: 1

The file name is wrong according to EZTV... You have it as Season 20 when it should be season 22 
The First 48 S22E06 Easy Mark XviD-AFG [eztv]

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

Do you have an official source to prove any incorrect information? We wouldn't use Eztv as a source. 

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 2

I'll fix this tonight unless someone else gets to it first. 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I'll fix this tonight unless someone else gets to it first. 

Thank you, it's My favorite tv show if it was any other I wouldn't of bothered haha

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 2

@BL4CKH4T wrote:
Thank you, it's My favorite tv show if it was any other I wouldn't of bothered haha

Are we missing episodes or is it more of a case of moving existing episodes, I am geo locked from the official site.

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Are we missing episodes or is it more of a case of moving existing episodes, I am geo locked from the official site.

It's the case of it being wrong season names: https://ibb.co/f4gvKKr Don't know if that will work but I uploaded a screen Grab

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango , @tnt , @Thomas , @RoseRed or anyone else :).

Can any of you guys please work out what's happened to our listing for this guide, I cannot get on the website and as useful as the screen grab is it doesn't explain were our listings of the other 20 seasons have gone wrong.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:

Can any of you guys please work out what's happened to our listing for this guide, I cannot get on the website and as useful as the screen grab is it doesn't explain were our listings of the other 20 seasons have gone wrong.

I used a VPN to get to the official site, will take a close look at it tomorrow and then correct everything that needs to be corrected.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:

I think the problem much deeper. A&E website lists 327 episodes. We already have 398, not including the specials. IDK if it helps, but here's the official episode count per season https://i.imgur.com/7elqFXQ.png
Maybe futon's listings will be more helpful?
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/first-48/listings/

eherberg wrote 3 years ago: 1

Just note that there will be network revisionism using the current site.  You can see this easily by using Wayback.  Season 14, for example, from a capture Sept 13, 2016 states that Season 14 has 31 episodes.  Looking at the site present-day Season 14 only has 14 episodes.  This discrepancy can be seen in many other seasons as well.  Just a reminder that how a site looks today means little when looking at previous seasons -- it's how it looked back then that matters.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@eherberg wrote:
Just note that there will be network revisionism using the current site.  You can see this easily by using Wayback.  Season 14, for example, from a capture Sept 13, 2016 states that Season 14 has 31 episodes.  Looking at the site present-day Season 14 only has 14 episodes.  This discrepancy can be seen in many other seasons as well.  Just a reminder that how a site looks today means little when looking at previous seasons -- it's how it looked back then that matters.

yeh that is true, so i think we should juts only add missing episodes and leave the rest be :)

@JuanArango wrote:
yeh that is true, so i think we should juts only add missing episodes and leave the rest be :)

Agreeed :) 

Beatrixx_Kiddo wrote 3 years ago: 1

I think it may be because A&E at first included episodes of "After the First 48" with "The First 48" series episodes but now they are listing it as a separate series.

Try 30 days of free premium.