Try 30 days of free premium.

Two episodes of the TV series Love Scene Number are missing

AnnaG222 wrote 3 years ago: 1

The site is missing two episodes of the series Love Scene Number (3 and 4 episodes). MBC released the first two series, and then WAVVE released the next two series (Series 3 and 4). In total, there were 4 different episodes of 120 minutes, rather than 2 episodes of 120 minutes. It's just that the first two episodes aired on MBC, and then the next two episodes aired on WAVVE.

Love Scene Number | TVmaze

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@AnnaG222 wrote:
The site is missing two episodes of the series Love Scene Number (3 and 4 episodes). MBC released the first two series, and then WAVVE released the next two series (Series 3 and 4). In total, there were 4 different episodes of 120 minutes, rather than 2 episodes of 120 minutes. It's just that the first two episodes aired on MBC, and then the next two episodes aired on WAVVE.

Love Scene Number | TVmaze

Please not that other sources listed 8 episodes due to WAVVE having them as 8 episodes, while MBC showed them as a 2 episode series both with each a length of 120 minutes.

This is what our Korean expert found out :)

@JuanArango wrote:
Please not that other sources listed 8 episodes due to WAVVE having them as 8 episodes, while MBC showed them as a 2 episode series both with each a length of 120 minutes.

This is what our Korean expert found out :)

But I watched 4 episodes of 120 minutes each. 

1 episod - 23-year-old Du A - a student, studying to be a psychologist. She has a secret relationship with three men.

2 episod - Ha Ram, 28, is a primary school teacher. Suddenly, she runs away from her wedding.

3 episod - Ban Ya, 35, works as an assistant professor at the university.

4 episod - 42-year-old Jeong Kyung - furniture designer, who learns that her husband, with whom she has been married for 20 years, has a woman on the side.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@AnnaG222 wrote:
But I watched 4 episodes of 120 minutes each. 

1 episod - 23-year-old Du A - a student, studying to be a psychologist. She has a secret relationship with three men.

2 episod - Ha Ram, 28, is a primary school teacher. Suddenly, she runs away from her wedding.

3 episod - Ban Ya, 35, works as an assistant professor at the university.

4 episod - 42-year-old Jeong Kyung - furniture designer, who learns that her husband, with whom she has been married for 20 years, has a woman on the side.

ok, @Thomas could you check this, it seems Anna is correct here. :)

@tnt wrote:
I'm not an expert, but this page clearly suggests that the total runtime of the show is 8x60=480 minutes http://content.mbc.co.kr/program/drama/3541375_64285.html

Maybe MBC has not finished the airing yet?

For some reason, MBC only released the first two episodes, and the other two episodes were released by the WAVVE channel. I've already watched all 4 episodes. So it just turns out 4*120=480 minutes. And on your website it says that there are only 2 episodes of 120 minutes each.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@AnnaG222 wrote:
For some reason, MBC only released the first two episodes, and the other two episodes were released by the WAVVE channel. I've already watched all 4 episodes. So it just turns out 4*120=480 minutes. And on your website it says that there are only 2 episodes of 120 minutes each.

Yes, this seems to be the case. For some reason the other two episodes will not be aired on MBC and released exclusively on WAVVE
http://program.imbc.com/Enews/Detail/lovescenenumber?idx=304926

Google translate:

'Love Scene Number #'will be released through Wave on February 1 (Mon) at 10 am, and on MBC channel on February 1 and 8 at 10:50 pm, the 23-year-old movie starring Kim Bora and Park Jin-hee starring The 42-year-old episode is aired. The 29-year-old episode starring Shim Eun-woo and the 35-year-old episode starring Ryu Hwa-young will be released exclusively for Wave.

@Thomas can we simply follow the WAVVE listing? It seems like a co-prod, and I saw a few mentions that for WAVVE it's the first original production.

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Yes, this seems to be the case. For some reason the other two episodes will not be aired on MBC and released exclusively on WAVVE
http://program.imbc.com/Enews/Detail/lovescenenumber?idx=304926

Google translate:

@Thomas can we simply follow the WAVVE listing? It seems like a co-prod, and I saw a few mentions that for WAVVE it's the first original production.

It's a co-production of MBC and WAVVE, so production value is not necessary to be taken into account. I just took MBC as source as I was able to verify all information 100% instead of WAVVE, which is much harder to figure it out, but if you are able to find the other two airing dates, please feel free to change it to WAVVE.

Disregard my statement, found the exact timings now.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Thomas wrote:
It's a co-production of MBC and WAVVE, so production value is not necessary to be taken into account. I just took MBC as source as I was able to verify all information 100% instead of WAVVE, which is much harder to figure it out, but if you are able to find the other two airing dates, please feel free to change it to WAVVE.

It seems that WAVVE binge-released all 8 episodes on February 1st 
https://www.wavve.com/search/search?category=vod&searchWord=%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%8C%EC%94%AC%EB%84%98%EB%B2%84%23

@Thomas wrote:
Yup it is annoying though. MBC international page says 8 episodes, while the Korean MBC page speaks only of two episodes, but I already changed it accordingly.

There was different information everywhere and it was difficult to figure out how many episodes and how many minutes in the end, but thank you very much for understanding and correcting it))

@AnnaG222 wrote:
Thank you very much for helping us find the information and figure it out)))

No problem. Thanks for pointing it out :)

Try 30 days of free premium.