Try 30 days of free premium.

60 Minutes Episodes are all wrong

InfoR3aper wrote 3 years ago: 1

Almost every 60 Minutes Episode numbers are WRONG, it appears somehow Episode numbers are only being added as show title added, but they are mostly wrong.

There are far more Episodes for each season than are listed, and the ones listed get out of sync really fast!

Just an FYI

I am working on a complete listing of every Episode along with original air dates, will be happy to supply it when completed

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@InfoR3aper wrote:
Almost every 60 Minutes Episode numbers are WRONG, it appears somehow Episode numbers are only being added as show title added, but they are mostly wrong.

There are far more Episodes for each season than are listed, and the ones listed get out of sync really fast!

Just an FYI

I am working on a complete listing of every Episode along with original air dates, will be happy to supply it when completed

That sounds like a huge project :)

May I ask where you will take the information from?

MTQueenie wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
That sounds like a huge project :)

May I ask where you will take the information from?

Keep in mind that a lot of episodes are repeat episodes and they don't always list that, so is a nightmare sometimes to figure out. 

LadyShelley wrote 3 years ago: 1

@MTQueenie wrote:
Keep in mind that a lot of episodes are repeat episodes and they don't always list that, so is a nightmare sometimes to figure out. 

I'm not sure what the rerun schedule looks like for 60 Minutes. CBS doesn't use it to plug holes in the same way it uses 48 Hours or how NBC seems to run Dateline episodes almost continuously. 60 Minutes airs on Sunday night at 7PM, that's it, no random additional episodes to worry about at least. 

MTQueenie wrote 3 years ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:
I'm not sure what the rerun schedule looks like for 60 Minutes. CBS doesn't use it to plug holes in the same way it uses 48 Hours or how NBC seems to run Dateline episodes almost continuously. 60 Minutes airs on Sunday night at 7PM, that's it, no random additional episodes to worry about at least. 

Oh absolutely, 48 Hours is way worse. I just recall when i was editing a bit on 60 Minutes a while back that they didn't always seem to list repeats as that. Anyway last i looked a couple of contributors where keeping it updated weekly so possibly they are actually watching they show and know more about it.

Try 30 days of free premium.