Try 30 days of free premium.

No-Update time limitation for a 'In Development' Show

Cecile wrote 25 days ago: 1

Hello,

Just for curiosity, I have looked at shows who are still 'In Development' and haven't been updated for years. They are numerous ! Look at this list, just the first few pages are filled with them.

A show that hadn't any updates in 4-5 years is clearly not happening anytime soon (if ever).

In the interest of keeping accurate datas, shouldn't there be a time limitation for updates, before putting this kind of projects up for deletion ?

Edit :

A another to go would be to create a different status 'Project' to be set if no complete season have been officially put in production (before 'In Development').

JuanArango wrote 25 days ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:
Hello,

Just for curiosity, I have looked at shows who are still 'In Development' and haven't been updated for years. They are numerous ! Look at this list, just the first few pages are filled with them.

A show that hadn't any updates in 4-5 years is clearly not happening anytime soon (if ever).

In the interest of keeping accurate datas, shouldn't there be a time limitation for updates, before putting this kind of projects up for deletion ?

Edit :

A another to go would be to create a different status 'Project' to be set if no complete season have been officially put in production (before 'In Development').

Good point, I will try to clean up a bit later :)

JuanArango wrote 25 days ago: 2

A quick update, already 250 shows scheduled for deletion, no end in sight :)

@JuanArango wrote:
A quick update, already 250 shows scheduled for deletion, no end in sight :)

Nice cleaning ! :)

I checked for the shows I was following and Who Fears Death is very much on development (HBO just signed George R Martin to work on it - among others projects).

On a different side, I saw you changed the summary of Misfits as 'not happening' but it isn't set for deletion, is it normal ?

JuanArango wrote 25 days ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:
Nice cleaning ! :)

I checked for the shows I was following and Who Fears Death is very much on development (HBO just signed George R Martin to work on it - among others projects).

On a different side, I saw you changed the summary of Misfits as 'not happening' but it isn't set for deletion, is it normal ?

must have forgot to hit the button on Misfits, done now :)

Undeleted Who fears death!

475 shows gone now, more tomorrow!

This one should probably not be deleted either ^^

Try 30 days of free premium.