Try 30 days of free premium.

CNN Tonight with Don Lemon vs. Don Lemon Tonight

tvjjbj12 wrote 2 years ago: 1

It seems Don Lemon Tonight will be a "retitled" CNN Tonight with Don Lemon. DLT starts on CNN Monday night, May 17, 2021, in the same time slot as CNN Tonight with DL. This is based on CNN's schedule: go to https://www.cnn.com, then go to the very bottom of the page, and click "TV Schedule" under Videos. 

"Retitled" may be wrong. At the end of Friday's episode, Lemon said the current show is ending, which implied he's leaving CNN. But following online articles seem to say only that the current show is ending and he's staying. Monday's airing will likely explain any changes.  

My searches found no CNN press release. But, I could be just looking in the wrong place. 

So, should TVmaze mark CNN Tonight with Don Lemon as ended and create a new show for Don Lemon Tonight? To me, this seems the right course of action. But, what do you folks think? Thanks as always for the help.

Joe

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@tvjjbj12 wrote:
It seems Don Lemon Tonight will be a "retitled" CNN Tonight with Don Lemon. DLT starts on CNN Monday night, May 17, 2021, in the same time slot as CNN Tonight with DL. This is based on CNN's schedule: go to https://www.cnn.com, then go to the very bottom of the page, and click "TV Schedule" under Videos. 

"Retitled" may be wrong. At the end of Friday's episode, Lemon said the current show is ending, which implied he's leaving CNN. But following online articles seem to say only that the current show is ending and he's staying. Monday's airing will likely explain any changes.  

My searches found no CNN press release. But, I could be just looking in the wrong place. 

So, should TVmaze mark CNN Tonight with Don Lemon as ended and create a new show for Don Lemon Tonight? To me, this seems the right course of action. But, what do you folks think? Thanks as always for the help.

Joe

I think we should wait till Monday. After the airing we might have new info about it :)

Try 30 days of free premium.