Try 30 days of free premium.

Went wrong on TVIV

ChrisAmon wrote 2 years ago: -2

I think there was something wrong. I went on TVIV.org. There was. Nobody meant to what happened. On June 6, I accidentally edit on the articles of Meghan Markle by mistake which is a adding false information to the article. My account User KhunChris was blocked by the administrator DCEdwards1966. I don't know why I did. I don't know how to use to talk with DCEDWARDS1966, you got to help me, I won't be block indefinitely. Tell them I'll never do that again. And I just want to make an apology and I'm sorry. I'm telling the truth.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@ChrisAmon wrote:
I think there was something wrong. I went on TVIV.org. There was. Nobody meant to what happened. On June 6, I accidentally edit on the articles of Meghan Markle by mistake which is a adding false information to the article. My account User KhunChris was blocked by the administrator DCEdwards1966. I don't know why I did. I don't know how to use to talk with DCEDWARDS1966, you got to help me, I won't be block indefinitely. Tell them I'll never do that again. And I just want to make an apology and I'm sorry. I'm telling the truth.

We don't have anything to do with that site, if you have an issue with them you will need to communicate with the admins on that site. 

ChrisAmon wrote 2 years ago: -1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I don't know how to use user talk on Tviv.org. You got to help me.

@ChrisAmon wrote:

Noone here can help you. You need to follow the link above if you aren't able to do that we cannot do anything for you, sorry! 

ChrisAmon wrote 2 years ago: 1

I don't know communication. It's too hard to use.

@ChrisAmon wrote:
http://tviv.org/User_talk:DCEdwards1966 Here. You can help me with this of user talk. This'll tells you what to do.

No-one from this site is helping you communicate with the admins of another site that is nowhere affiliated with us. Sorry, you will have to ask someone to help you from that site instead. Please close this thread now @JuanArango if possible :).

Try 30 days of free premium.