Try 30 days of free premium.

Lucifer

deleted wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi 

does anyone like to talk about the Lucifer? 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Laura1 wrote:
Hi 

does anyone like to talk about the Lucifer? 

Hey, you want to talk about the show or about the actual entity called Satan?

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 2

Sure we can talk about Lucifer (the show). 

I'm really not sure where they can go with the sixth season after that season five climax. (I'm sure the general feeling in the production office was "What do you mean we got renewed?!?!?" LOL!) 

@JuanArango  Lucifer the show, don't know much about the other one! LOL!!

@LadyShelley I think next season should be more on the fun side, I'm sure Luci will get it all messed up, and chaos that eventually God has to come back and fix everything LOL!! oh and I hope he brings back Dan, his death was HORRIBLE!!! 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Laura1 wrote:
@LadyShelley I think next season should be more on the fun side, I'm sure Luci will get it all messed up, and chaos that eventually God has to come back and fix everything LOL!! oh and I hope he brings back Dan, his death was HORRIBLE!!! 

I also think they were surprised to get a final sixth season and I agree, they could goof around a bit more, would be fun to see.

that would be great ..but no singing episodes I hate those!

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Laura1 wrote:

'Eh, I'm kind of okay with Dan staying dead. His storyline was pretty much wrapped up after everything with Charlotte. He gained a hero's death which was good. Maybe figure out a way to get him out of hell, but that's about it. 

@LadyShelley wrote:
'Eh, I'm kind of okay with Dan staying dead. His storyline was pretty much wrapped up after everything with Charlotte. He gained a hero's death which was good. Maybe figure out a way to get him out of hell, but that's about it. 

what kind of  do you think will be? 

LOL!! yeah ...ENDING! 

@Laura1 wrote:
LOL!! yeah ...ENDING! 

it will definitely be a happy ending, everything else would not suit the overall atmosphere of the show.

@JuanArango wrote:
it will definitely be a happy ending, everything else would not suit the overall atmosphere of the show.

yeah I agree, maybe Lucifer will become human and be mortal

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Laura1 wrote:
yeah I agree, maybe Lucifer will become human and be mortal

That would be a possible outcome, I agree. :)

@JuanArango wrote:
That would be a possible outcome, I agree. :)

Let hope we will not have to wait too long for season six

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

I don't think that will happen. Lucifer hasn't shown any interest in becoming human/mortal. He likes being the devil, which is going to make the idea that he's now god an interesting juxtaposition. Somehow he and Cloe will go off into the sunset together, but I don't think it will be because Lucifer is now human. 

One question that's been bugging me the whole series: Trixie. If Cloe was a miracle birth, what does that make Trixie? She accepted both Lucifer and Maze from the off. So what's going on with her?

I'm unsure what to do about Ella. She is the only character we've seen with a strong sense of faith. Do you tell her? Or do you let her keep her beliefs? 

@LadyShelley wrote:
I don't think that will happen. Lucifer hasn't shown any interest in becoming human/mortal. He likes being the devil, which is going to make the idea that he's now god an interesting juxtaposition. Somehow he and Cloe will go off into the sunset together, but I don't think it will be because Lucifer is now human. 

One question that's been bugging me the whole series: Trixie. If Cloe was a miracle birth, what does that make Trixie? She accepted both Lucifer and Maze from the off. So what's going on with her?

I'm unsure what to do about Ella. She is the only character we've seen with a strong sense of faith. Do you tell her? Or do you let her keep her beliefs? 

interesting questions! I never thought about Trixie, but she only saw Maze as a demon but she was a kid and kids are open to different things more than adults.

don't think she ever saw Lucifer?! I think it would be fair to tell Ella the truth, if she only knew that she spoke to GOD!! LOL  any way her faith isn't like it used to be.

@Laura1 wrote:
interesting questions! I never thought about Trixie, but she only saw Maze as a demon but she was a kid and kids are open to different things more than adults.

don't think she ever saw Lucifer?! I think it would be fair to tell Ella the truth, if she only knew that she spoke to GOD!! LOL  any way her faith isn't like it used to be.

Ella MUST know the truth :) She is my fav character :)

@JuanArango wrote:
Ella MUST know the truth :) She is my fav character :)

Mine too! 

have you seen Loki?

Try 30 days of free premium.