Try 30 days of free premium.

Loud House Special

dpratt wrote 2 years ago: 1

That's a behind the scenes show that introduces the cast of The Loud House Christmas. The cast play themselves. I believe I checked the check box for that.

But they're also on the set of the movie and in costume.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
That's a behind the scenes show that introduces the cast of The Loud House Christmas. The cast play themselves. I believe I checked the check box for that.

But they're also on the set of the movie and in costume.

Hmm, if its behind the scenes then the show is focusing on them out of character though right? Does the show have any original scripted elements with the characters featured in it? 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Hmm, if its behind the scenes then the show is focusing on them out of character though right? Does the show have any original scripted elements with the characters featured in it? 

Yes to both questions.

@dpratt wrote:
Yes to both questions.

Then i think each person should be credited as both themselves and for the character they play in the scripted scenes too. The scripted scenes aren't just the behind the scenes footage from the main show though are they? 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Then i think each person should be credited as both themselves and for the character they play in the scripted scenes too. The scripted scenes aren't just the behind the scenes footage from the main show though are they? 

Please help me to understand what you're telling me here.

@dpratt wrote:
Help me to understand what you're telling me

A person cant be playing him/herself and a character as one character. Im saying Mia Allan needs to be playing herself as one character and Lana Loud as another. 

If the scripted elements of this behind the scenes series are just scripted scenes from the Christmas special then they shouldn't be credited as the characters for those scenes. 

Try 30 days of free premium.