Try 30 days of free premium.

Social Profiles

Yorker21 wrote 2 years ago: 0

It would be nice to see such a feature in which we could link the show's social profiles (verified accounts of shows on social media) to the main page. Something like this: https://imgur.com/AWQYaDS

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 3

The problem with that in my mind is the same as the official web pages, as soon as the show is cancelled, the stuff is gone and we're left with a bunch of dead links. 

Yorker21 wrote 2 years ago: 0

@LadyShelley wrote:
The problem with that in my mind is the same as the official web pages, as soon as the show is cancelled, the stuff is gone and we're left with a bunch of dead links. 

I don't think that happens with social media profiles, they usually stay but with no more posts. Even if it does happen, we can easily remove the dead links as soon as the show gets cancelled.

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 0

@LadyShelley wrote:

Agreed LadyShelly, official web pages do get taken down, though as Yorker21 says, twitters can stay up long after a show is over. Though that does depend on the show and it's popularity (shrug emoji).

Try 30 days of free premium.