Try 30 days of free premium.

What's your most favorite TV show?

Valso wrote 2 years ago: 4

What's your most favorite TV show - the one that you watch most often over and over again? Given my profile picture you can easily guess my most favorite show. What's yours?

HaraldFauland wrote a year ago: 4

Mosten often seen:
Stare Trek Franchise.

Fringe.

I don't know if there are others i've seen more than once. There is too much good tv out there to explore to watch most stuff more than once.

Abella wrote a year ago: 2

Family Guy,  Ancient Aliens. 

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

Mr. Robot, South Park, The Expanse

PandaRed wrote a year ago: 2

Good question! Hmmm......Cobra Kai, Critical Role, Firefly, Angel (not you forth season!), Star Trek Discovery (not you third season!), Cowboy Bebop (either series).

PandaRed wrote a year ago: 2

@HaraldFauland wrote:
Mosten often seen:
Stare Trek Franchise.

Fringe.

I don't know if there are others i've seen more than once. There is too much good tv out there to explore to watch most stuff more than once.

The struggle is real!

ZeroDay27 wrote a year ago: 2

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. My friends all call me Jel.

Person of Interest (POI) is my favourite show. I just finished The Wire, what a masterpiece. I cannot recommend this show enough and I think number two on my list of favourite shows with POI in the lead. I am also about to finish The Sopranos, which I feel could be a contender for my top five favourite TV shows. I just can't decide if I like Breaking Bad better than The Sopranos. Perhaps I need to re-watch it again after I finish re-watching The Wire.

For those fans of Fringe...a show that I started a few months back (must get back to it soon), you will absolutely love Person of Interest, it's made by Bad Robot, produced by Abrams, and created by Jonah Nolan of Westworld fame and Michael Emerson is one the leading stars, alongside Jim Caviezel, Taraji P Henson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi. It is such an underrated show that really hasn't been discovered by mainstream TV fans. If you're a fan of crime shows, with cyber punk and sci fi elements that are based in reality, you will love Person of Interest. I think perhaps people dismiss it because it was on CBS, the procedural channel in the US, but POI is much more than a boring crime procedural. It starts out looking like that, but that's the beauty of it and how Nolan sold the show to CBS which took on a life of its own and became one of the best shows about AI that I've ever experienced with a perfect ending to a five season run. 

And now I am off to re-watch The Wire because I am guessing that like my other favourite show mentioned above, there was so much stuff that I missed the first go around.

Have a great day.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@ZeroDay27 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. My friends all call me Jel.

Person of Interest (POI) is my favourite show. I just finished The Wire, what a masterpiece. I cannot recommend this show enough and I think number two on my list of favourite shows with POI in the lead. I am also about to finish The Sopranos, which I feel could be a contender for my top five favourite TV shows. I just can't decide if I like Breaking Bad better than The Sopranos. Perhaps I need to re-watch it again after I finish re-watching The Wire.

For those fans of Fringe...a show that I started a few months back (must get back to it soon), you will absolutely love Person of Interest, it's made by Bad Robot, produced by Abrams, and created by Jonah Nolan of Westworld fame and Michael Emerson is one the leading stars, alongside Jim Caviezel, Taraji P Henson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi. It is such an underrated show that really hasn't been discovered by mainstream TV fans. If you're a fan of crime shows, with cyber punk and sci fi elements that are based in reality, you will love Person of Interest. I think perhaps people dismiss it because it was on CBS, the procedural channel in the US, but POI is much more than a boring crime procedural. It starts out looking like that, but that's the beauty of it and how Nolan sold the show to CBS which took on a life of its own and became one of the best shows about AI that I've ever experienced with a perfect ending to a five season run. 

And now I am off to re-watch The Wire because I am guessing that like my other favourite show mentioned above, there was so much stuff that I missed the first go around.

Have a great day.

Person of Interest I loved too, glad it had such a long run!

LadyShelley wrote a year ago: 2

I have a PLEX with close to 200 television shows. No way I'm picking just one! LOL! 

Try 30 days of free premium.