Try 30 days of free premium.

How are Bones and Sleepy Hollow connected?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@MAT13 wrote:
I didn't know that was the ground for Franchise. "Magnum, P.I." and "Murder, She Wrote" had such connected 2-episode event but they aren't part of the same franchise.

One crossover episode is not a reson for a franchise :)

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
One crossover episode is not a reson for a franchise :)

It would be cool to have "Crossover" connection which would clarify many such incorrect franchise connections plus it would be cool to know which show crosses episodes with which other show.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@MAT13 wrote:
It would be cool to have "Crossover" connection which would clarify many such incorrect franchise connections plus it would be cool to know which show crosses episodes with which other show.

I think that is planned on the epsiode level.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I think that is planned on the epsiode level.

Already available as an episode note type at episode level too 😂. 

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

Looking at the connections for Bones, the only "franchise" that should stay is Bones and The Finder. Bones had a backdoor pilot for Finder and characters crossed over in a couple of episodes after that. 

I have no idea what Rosewood even is for that relationship. 

EDIT: Added the episode notes for the Sleepy Hollow/Bones crossover and removed the franchise relationship. (I watched both shows, so I knew where the crossover was). 

EDIT2: Looking at Rosewood, it seems the relationship is there because of a guest appearance by a Bones character (one of the interns) There is no crossover with Bones, and it seems to be a one-off for the Bones character to show up. Not sure that should count as a franchise either. 

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:
EDIT: Added the episode notes for the Sleepy Hollow/Bones crossover and removed the franchise relationship. (I watched both shows, so I knew where the crossover was). 

Great, thanks!

Try 30 days of free premium.