Try 30 days of free premium.

ShareTV refugees gather here

theprisoner6 wrote a year ago: 12

With ShareTV closing down on 12/31/22, those members can gather here at TVMaze and experience a similar website. I'm theprisoner6, one of the ex-moderators, and I highly recommend this site as an alternative. Join up and make yourself known.

Jan wrote a year ago: 6

Hi theprisoner6,

We really appreciate the trust in the TVmaze community as a replacement for ShareTV. 
You and everyone else are welcome to join our community. Please do share the word with the other moderators. We can always use more veterans to help out as well and just have chats with about TV shows. :)

kind regards,

Jan

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 4

@theprisoner6 wrote:
With ShareTV closing down on 12/31/22, those members can gather here at TVMaze and experience a similar website. I'm theprisoner6, one of the ex-moderators, and I highly recommend this site as an alternative. Join up and make yourself known.

yes, we would welcome you here wholeheartedly. :)

theprisoner6 wrote a year ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
yes, we would welcome you here wholeheartedly. :)

Thanks! I don't know what kind of membership-response you'll receive but any amount is worth it.  

tash845 wrote a year ago: 2

@theprisoner6 wrote:

Hi@theprisoner6, I’m here too! 

RoseRed wrote a year ago: 4

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

tash845 wrote a year ago: 3

@RoseRed wrote:
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Thanks so much! 😊

wyrdweaver wrote a year ago: 3

Hi All - another refugee here. :-)

RoseRed wrote a year ago: 4

@JuanArango wrote:
welcome on board :D

And as we say over here Welcome Aboard

Romeo53 wrote a year ago: 1

@theprisoner6 wrote:

I made it across can't find my old avatar thow

solar wrote a year ago: 1

Hi  everyone  ..   another  Share TV  refugee  requesting permission to come aboard .  

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 2

@Romeo53 wrote:
I made it across can't find my old avatar thow

@wyrdweaver wrote:
Hi All - another refugee here. :-)

@solar wrote:
Hi  everyone  ..   another  Share TV  refugee  requesting permission to come aboard .  

Hello, hello, hello :)

Try 30 days of free premium.