Try 30 days of free premium.

Fail Stitchers

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Actually, I think it should be a special.

"in a special, stand-alone Halloween episode of "Stitchers," airing Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:00PM ET/PT on ABC Family."

Fixed, thanks!

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
Actually, I think it should be a special.
"in a special, stand-alone Halloween episode of "Stitchers," airing Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 9:00PM ET/PT on ABC Family."
Fixed, thanks!

I had already moved it one time 2 days ago and made it a Special so who changed it anyways?

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

A 128-contribution user, yesterday at 7:30 am

Gadfly wrote:
A 128-contribution user, yesterday at 7:30 am

OK thanks GAD!

Ah, so that's where part of the confusion is coming from, thanks.

I'll rule in favor of the "Special" definition instead of "1x11". In case a network's press release and website conflict, I'll take the former. In general the people writing up the press release's definition are closer to the source on how it was intended than the website team.

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

Also, the end-of-episode advert last night says season 2 starts in 2016. Presumably the most recent official source would have precedence.

Part of the confusion arises because of what the network defines as a "season." Most likely, last night's special was filmed as part of season 1. It's not like they took a break for a couple of months, then called everyone back just to film a one-off. So technically, it's part of the season 1 filming block, but the network still considers it a special since that's how they advertised it.

Agreed, that should also take precedence over the data on the show's website.

david wrote:
Ah, so that's where part of the confusion is coming from, thanks.
I'll rule in favor of the "Special" definition instead of "1x11". In case a network's press release and website conflict, I'll take the former. In general the people writing up the press release's definition are closer to the source on how it was intended than the website team.

Your point is oh so true in a lot of cases. Like if you look for episodes for the new show "Super Into" that begins airing on truTV on 26 October at 10:30 PM you won't find that show title on their daily listings instead it shows "Hack My Life" but the episode titles are for "Super Into" not "Hack My Life" for this week and next week both. It's been that way for over a week as I keep checking daily to see if they had fixed it yet?

Try 30 days of free premium.