Try 30 days of free premium.

Star Wars Rebels

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

These first two posts are from the User Permissions thread:

Dexter wrote:
Star Wars Rebels Your numbers are off by one for season 2.

I do not see an error or is it already fixed ?

cheers
Juan

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

davidwrote an hour ago:

JuanArango wrote:
I do not see an error or is it already fixed ?
cheers
Juan

There have been recent changes to the numbering though. I seem to recall that there's been contention over this show before (not sure if it was here or elsewhere), so perhaps we should open a separate thread in order to resolve it once and for all.

Since David said we needed to continue this discussion in another thread I have set this one up for additional comments/posts.

I researched this this morning and looked at 5 different TV related sites imdb.com, futoncritic.com, tvtango.com, wikipedia.com and zap2it.com and they all show that we have the correct number of episodes, titles and air-dates for both Season 1 & Season 2. There was a Special episode that was missing titled "The Ultimate Guide" that aired on 05/04/2015 and I added it in but I cannot find anything else missing? I can only assume the episode that you believe is missing is really showing as a Special episode at the very bottom? Some sites list some of the Specials as episodes but most do not?

Please provide a url to a site that claims we are not correct so we can research this further Dexter?

david wrote:
Ah, I found some references, but it looks like what I recalled was regarding season 1, not 2.
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=487&p=...
https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/star-wars-rebels-downlo...
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20...
Looks like one of those messy shows where there simply isn't one true official version.

Yes I agree David mostly because so many sites differ on what is a Special Episode and what is a Normal or Regular Episode. One site shows 12 Specials another shows only 6 Specials with 6 that were Specials on the other site as Normal Episode. No clear consensus between sites or any 2 sites alike?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

I would also say that what we have right now for the show is correct :)

JuanArango wrote:
I would also say that what we have right now for the show is correct :)

When you started off with "What we have" is the Movie "Cool Hand Luke" "What we have here is a failure to communicate"! One of my all time favorite quotes in a Movie!

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
When you started off with "What we have" is the Movie "Cool Hand Luke" "What we have here is a failure to communicate"! One of my all time favorite quotes in a Movie!

I have never seen that movie :)

JuanArango wrote:

I have never seen that movie :)

It is an awesome movie rent it someday! It stars Steve McQueen!

Try 30 days of free premium.