Try 30 days of free premium.

In The Heat of the Night Season 2 Episode 7 Gunshot

Oldschooltvfan wrote a year ago: 1

I was hoping to find a place to obtain an answer real quick about the Gunshot episode.  I only saw half of the episode and I have no idea how it ended.  Is there anyone out there who could help me?  I tried to buy Season 2 at my used DVD store, and no one is carrying the DVD set.  Thank you very much.

tash845 wrote a year ago: 1

@Oldschooltvfan wrote:
I was hoping to find a place to obtain an answer real quick about the Gunshot episode.  I only saw half of the episode and I have no idea how it ended.  Is there anyone out there who could help me?  I tried to buy Season 2 at my used DVD store, and no one is carrying the DVD set.  Thank you very much.

Detective Tibbs answered an armed robbery; was confronted with the shooting of a suspect. Afterwards he has to face the results of what he has done. The person who he shot was a teenage girl. Unfortunately, the gun that he assumed was aimed at him, cannot be found. 

@tash845 wrote:
Detective Tibbs answered an armed robbery; was confronted with the shooting of a suspect. Afterwards he has to face the results of what he has done. The person who he shot was a teenage girl. Unfortunately, the gun that he assumed was aimed at him, cannot be found. 

Thank you @tash845 for your response.  Do you know if the gun was ever found that Detective Tibbs thought he saw?  I guess I am curious how the episode played out in the last half hour.  

@Oldschooltvfan wrote:
Thank you @tash845 for your response.  Do you know if the gun was ever found that Detective Tibbs thought he saw?  I guess I am curious how the episode played out in the last half hour.  

You’re welcome. No, the gun could not be found. 

All right.  That answers my question.  I really appreciate you letting me know.  Thank you. 

@Oldschooltvfan wrote:
All right.  That answers my question.  I really appreciate you letting me know.  Thank you. 

👍

Try 30 days of free premium.