Try 30 days of free premium.

Incorrect TVMaze link to TVDB

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

RaveDave wrote:
I have another one, you currently have a show listed on your site - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/25/hellsing - this show is linked to a TVDB id which is incorrect http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=71278, the TVDB listing is for the Japanese version of the show not the American version.

According the sources I checked, the show has been airing first on Fuji Network, so it definitely should be on that, which is correct with the TVDB ID.... Someone just uploaded the american actors on the Japanese page on TVDB

and so far as I know, there should not be an American hellsing on our page as it was aired first in Japan.

I will re-do the show though, just to make it right

RaveDave wrote 8 years ago: 1

The issue arose for me because of the airdates for each episode on TVMaze, the airdates listed are when it aired in America, the Japanese episodes aired in 2001. I'll change the airdates on here if you want?

Edit - I see you have now changed it yourself, great job.

RaveDave wrote:
The issue arose for me because of the airdates for each episode on TVMaze, the airdates listed are when it aired in America, the Japanese episodes aired in 2001. I'll change the airdates on here if you want?
Edit - I see you have now changed it yourself, great job.

It should be all fine now like this :)

That's not the wrong id, but someone adding it as an American show :), will fix it plus air dates

The version that was listed on here had the all episodes details, airdates etc from the American show of the same name, i didn't want to start making wholesale changes to a show on here in case the mistake was with the linking to the Aussie version. Thanks for fixing it.

RaveDave wrote:
The version that was listed on here had the all episodes details, airdates etc from the American show of the same name, i didn't want to start making wholesale changes to a show on here in case the mistake was with the linking to the Aussie version. Thanks for fixing it.

yes, I am about to add the US one right now. They got mixed up too

I'm updating a database at another site, replacing links to TVRage with TVMaze & TVDB links using your API thats were i have been picking these up from, maybe there is a delay in updates going to your API as it is still showing the incorrect ID. I'll give it 24 hours and check it again tomorrow, thanks for your help.

Try 30 days of free premium.