Try 30 days of free premium.

QI and QI XL

girlshaped wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hey all,

With the show QI (http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/703/qi) they usually play an extended repeat of each episode the following day, titled QI XL. QI goes for 30 minutes, QI XL goes for 45 minutes.

It's obviously not a different show, so I can't see that is warrants a whole new listing, but as it's a separate episode(ish) should they not be listed in the the episode lists? Or should the information for each episode just list the date the corresponding XL episode aired?

Personally I'd like the episodes listed so that I can get a reminder when they air, as I only like to watch the extended episodes and these sometimes air 2 days later, sometimes 4 months later.

(As an aside, the episode list includes QI VG episodes, where these are just compilations of previous episodes. Not sure if this is relevant. :))

Thanks

bungle wrote 8 years ago: 1

yeah some shows like: qi, have I got news for you, sarah millican, russell howards good news, 8 out of 10 cats etc.. all have extended versions shown at the weekends. id just stick with listing the 30 mins ones to prevent mass confusion.

also this show is not gana be the same anymore without fry ;(

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

girlshaped wrote:
Hey all,
With the show QI (http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/703/qi) they usually play an extended repeat of each episode the following day, titled QI XL. QI goes for 30 minutes, QI XL goes for 45 minutes.
It's obviously not a different show, so I can't see that is warrants a whole new listing, but as it's a separate episode(ish) should they not be listed in the the episode lists? Or should the information for each episode just list the date the corresponding XL episode aired?
Personally I'd like the episodes listed so that I can get a reminder when they air, as I only like to watch the extended episodes and these sometimes air 2 days later, sometimes 4 months later.
(As an aside, the episode list includes QI VG episodes, where these are just compilations of previous episodes. Not sure if this is relevant. :))
Thanks

I guess we are suppose to add them as a new show considering we added shows like that before.

For example with naked and afraid.

Naked and Afraid

Naked and Afraid XL

Naked and Afraid Uncensored.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

I checked out QI and I think it should be added as two separate shows. We don't allow duplicate shows if the duplicate only cuts/reshuffles/re-orders episodes. But a whole extra 15 minutes should be indicated somewhere. Since they air on a different network and with a different name, a separate show makes more sense than adding them as episodes to the original QI.

Try 30 days of free premium.