Try 30 days of free premium.

Imgur's problem.

Nikquest wrote a year ago: 1

I'm not sure if the problem is on our side, but still a day ago everything was fine.

Yesterday, downloading images from hosting https://imgur.com/ was no longer supported. 

Before this two years everything was fine, two days ago everything was fine, and yesterday and today I see the message "Could not parse image". Everything is loaded from another hosting, but it was convenient for me to work with imgur. Did they mess up something or a bug on our part?

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

I am a member on Sporcle, which for those who don't know, is a quiz site (the very shortened explanation, lol). Anyways, I saw this recently, so maybe it could do with that (though it says on or about May 15th, so not entirely sure)?

Also worth asking then- would this affect TVMaze at all? Or not since images are uploaded to here?...

david wrote a year ago: 1

I can confirm that imgur is actively blocking download requests (although it doesn't happen 100% of the time for me). I guess that's in line with their strategy of re-inventing themselves as a social network instead of an image host.

If you get this error, you'll have to download the file to your computer and manually re-upload it. It won't affect TVmaze otherwise. :)

Beatrixx_Kiddo wrote 11 months ago: 0

@Magitroopa wrote:
I am a member on Sporcle, which for those who don't know, is a quiz site (the very shortened explanation, lol). Anyways, I saw this recently, so maybe it could do with that (though it says on or about May 15th, so not entirely sure)?

Also worth asking then- would this affect TVMaze at all? Or not since images are uploaded to here?...

Well, hello my fellow Sporcler!!

Try 30 days of free premium.