Try 30 days of free premium.

Touched by an Angel on UP TV (R2)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I see that this Made for TV Movie "Touched by an Angel" that aired on UP TV on 1 May 2015 was added to the site today. I have looked on every possible site I can on the Internet and I cannot find 1 mention that this Made for TV Movie was a pilot or proposed pilot to become a remake of the original CBS TV series that aired 1993 to 2003. IMDB.com indicates it is a Made for TV Movie here - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4038520/?ref_=fn_tt_tt...,

It is not showing/listed at wikipedia.com but they do note that the original CBS series aired in reruns on UP TV as well as on Ion Television (formerly PAX-TV), and also on the Hallmark Channel. It is not found on tvtango.com or on tv.com or on funtoncritic.com or on tvguide.com or on tvdb.com.

On Uptv.com you can only find mentions of the repeats of the original version not even a mention of the Made for TV Movie that aired on 1 May 2015.

Now to my point based on the new rules here only Made for TV Movies that are a pilot or intended to become a pilot may be added to the site. Therefore unless the person who asked to have this Movie added to the site can prove that it was either one it must be removed am I not correct?

If it remains based on just say so you are opening yourself up to a huge mess in the future I am afraid? You may end up seeing a lot of Made For TV Movies added with no proof and if there was any proof there is no way to indicate the proof anywhere like providing a url?

note: no caps, no cussing, no rudeness, no demands, I am not upset, I am only asking nicely for this MFTV Movie to be removed due to lack of proof please?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance in this matter, Ron, 11/09/2015 1:58 PM

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I see that this Made for TV Movie "Touched by an Angel" that aired on UP TV on 1 May 2015 was added to the site today. I have looked on every possible site I can on the Internet and I cannot find 1 mention that this Made for TV Movie was a pilot or proposed pilot to become a remake of the original CBS TV series that aired 1993 to 2003. IMDB.com indicates it is a Made for TV Movie here - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4038520/?ref_=fn_tt_tt...,
It is not showing/listed at wikipedia.com but they do note that the original CBS series aired in reruns on UP TV as well as on Ion Television (formerly PAX-TV), and also on the Hallmark Channel. It is not found on tvtango.com or on tv.com or on funtoncritic.com or on tvguide.com or on tvdb.com.
On Uptv.com you can only find mentions of the repeats of the original version not even a mention of the Made for TV Movie that aired on 1 May 2015.
Now to my point based on the new rules here only Made for TV Movies that are a pilot or intended to become a pilot may be added to the site. Therefore unless the person who asked to have this Movie added to the site can prove that it was either one it must be removed am I not correct?
If it remains based on just say so you are opening yourself up to a huge mess in the future I am afraid? You may end up seeing a lot of Made For TV Movies added with no proof and if there was any proof there is no way to indicate the proof anywhere like providing a url?
note: no caps, no cussing, no rudeness, no demands, I am not upset, I am only asking nicely for this MFTV Movie to be removed due to lack of proof please?
Thank you very much for your kind assistance in this matter, Ron, 11/09/2015 1:58 PM

You are correct Ron, I will delete this Made for TV movie, thx for checking on this.

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.