Try 30 days of free premium.

SURVIVOR (Chat)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

On tonight's episode of Survivor titled "You Call, We'll Haul" we saw one of if not the biggest/greatest move in Survivor History it was AWESOME!

Great JOB Kelly the biggest move in Survivor History by far! I was so happy to see you play that idol and the looks on everyone's face was priceless, I LOVE You and you GO Girl!

whisperintherain wrote 8 years ago: 1

That was a fantastic move! Kelley has been my "dark horse" pick to win this season since the premiere and just masterfully demonstrated why you should never count anyone out in this game. I am all the more ecstatic about it given that the one player I absolutely couldn't stand ended up paying the ultimate price because of it! If she can keep it up, Kelley is most definitely getting my vote for Favorite Contestant when the season wraps up in December.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

whisperintherain wrote:
That was a fantastic move! Kelley has been my "dark horse" pick to win this season since the premiere and just masterfully demonstrated why you should never count anyone out in this game. I am all the more ecstatic about it given that the one player I absolutely couldn't stand ended up paying the ultimate price because of it! If she can keep it up, Kelley is most definitely getting my vote for Favorite Contestant when the season wraps up in December.

The person I could't/can't stand got sent home last week - Zing!

Try 30 days of free premium.