Try 30 days of free premium.

Teletubbies

Kathryn wrote 8 years ago: 1

The Teletubbies started airing with new episodes, and I was wondering if the existing show page should be edited, or a new show page should be created as other sites handle this differently. Personally I prefer a new show page, since this new series airs on a different network.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

it should be added to the current one and change networks if it airs on a completely different network by now

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hehe, the Teletubbies...Inky, Winky, Dispy and Po :)

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

I did a quick search. It's being referred as a new series. It's a different cast, different network, different format, ...
The episode numbering has also started from 1 again.
We should create a new page for it.

Thanks Jan, I'll request a new show page.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

I checked it out and I also lean towards that it should be a new show.

It airs on a different network; has different actors; a different set; and the network itself considers it a reboot. For example, http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06ptpq7/tele... says "series 1".

Complicated situations though. Not sure how to properly describe how we should deal with this in general.

Guess I screwed up and added the wrong description to the Teletubbies (http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/8401/teletubbies)

But can't edit it at the moment, since my contributions are pending verification :D

It should be:

Almost 20 years since the unmistakable greeting “eh oh!” was heard on television sets, the Teletubbies have returned to the small screen with a new star-studded cast.

Bringing the show into the 21st century is Absolutely Fabulous actor Jane Horrocks, who voices the character of the new tubby phone, a mobile gadget which is said to transport Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po into the modern day.

She is joined by British stars Jim Broadbent – best known to younger viewers for his portrayal of Professor Slughorn in Harry Potter – and DJ and presenter Fearne Cotton.

I'll change it when my contributions have been verified, and I can edit again, and I will add the remaining known episodes.

OK, fixed the description, and added episodes. Thanx for your input, help and patience.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Kathryn wrote:
OK, fixed the description, and added episodes. Thanx for your input, help and patience.

thx alot :)

Try 30 days of free premium.