Try 30 days of free premium.

Episodes airing on 2 or more networks at the same exact time in the U.S.?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't recall this coming up before so here goes the scenario. This show "Married at First Sight" airs brand new episodes every Tuesday night at 21:00 and tonight begins the 3rd season that they have done this. Both A&E & fyi are doing this and have been since episode 1 of season 1 on 8 July 2014. My question is does it matter what network we show airing these new episodes on here or not? It has been showing on fyi for all 3 seasons so i wanted to be sure that it is still okay for this to continue?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Do they air simultaneously at the same time? Otherwise I would stick to the channel it used to air on in previous seasons

Thomas wrote:
Do they air simultaneously?

Yes, isn't that what I implied already in my title?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Yes, isn't that what I implied already in my title?

I meant to say simultaneously at the same airing time? (date was obvious), but otherwise I would just stick to the one that previous seasons were based on \:)

Thomas wrote:
I meant to say simultaneously at the same airing time? (date was obvious), but otherwise I would just stick to the one that previous seasons were based on \:)

Doesn't this mean the same thing "at the same exact time" or does it have a different meaning in your country?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Doesn't this mean the same thing "at the same exact time" or does it have a different meaning in your country?

I didn't read your topic title, but guess that's obvious my mistake then, but I would stick to the current one.

Thomas wrote:
I didn't read your topic title, but guess that's obvious my mistake then, but I would stick to the current one.

OK, thanks!

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

I agree, in a case like this you can use your discretion, as long as the choice is consistent within a show. :)

Try 30 days of free premium.