Try 30 days of free premium.

The Kazanjian Brothers

The Task Force investigates an accountant who works for lucrative criminals in order to find the violent and thuggish brothers hired for his protection. Meanwhile, Liz must make a momentous decision.

Try 30 days of free premium.

Trailer

Guest Cast

View full cast list »

Episode Discussion

hotpants posted 6 days ago

I'm not a cartoon fan but still I think they did a great job with the solution they came up with. Tired of the Katharina story. I mean solve it or kill her off. Dragging is the correct word I believe .

Calero posted 8 days ago

I give an "A" for effort. But as someone who watches a great deal of anime, I've seen much better, both in animation and voice acting.

I get familial bonds and all that, Yahweh knows I'll go to war 'bout my kin regardless of my personal feelings for them. But there is a difference between relative and family. I'm not crazy about Liz ostensible choosing what is functionally a distant relative over over the man who has been there and done the job her whole life. Especially when you consider that said distant relative makes it clear she will happily declare Liz her enemy.

EI_BTBLM posted 8 days ago

Damn virus!

daplog posted 8 days ago

Totally ruined the series finale.

Myshows posted 9 days ago

I would rather wait a year, but to see real actors perform. So many revelations and to see them through cartoons is just plain robbery.

It was nice, but I didn't like breaking the 4th wall as well.

And Liz worried that Reddington's darkness might overtake her, but instead, she let her mother's did that.

Zlogorek posted 9 days ago

⠀— Toons! ⠀© Eddie Valiant in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

kyrat posted 9 days ago

I give them props for a creative solution that enabled them to finish the half filmed show! Well done.  Thought the animation on the faces was a bit off though Ressler in particular was creepy looking.

Login to leave a comment on this episode.