Try 30 days of free premium.

Episodes watched not showing up on my profile

TimDavidCasey wrote 8 years ago: 1

Just wondering why the episodes that I've watched in the past week aren't showing up. Today's episodes are coming up but before today nothing. Last months episodes are coming up though. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tim

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Can you give a couple concrete examples of episodes that you expect to show up, but don't?

It's too hard to give examples because I watch so much tv. But in saying that when I click on last week say 5 days ago it says I watched nothing but I watch at least something every day. I'm talking about the graphs on the profile btw

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Did you perhaps use the tool to mark many or all episodes at once instead of clicking the eye? That's possible as that tool will not affect your graphs, though it is very hard to determine for us whether it is correct or not as we don't know the amount of episodes you've watched. To me you're stats page looks fine.

No I always click the eye I noticed that it's only last weeks stats that are affected coz the weeks before are at about the same level.

LadyShelley wrote 8 years ago: 1

We started a new month 4 days ago, so if you have your profile set to show you a monthly set of stats, it would have zeroed out on May 1.

Ok not too sure I understand why it would do that. My example is like last week it says I watched only 34 episodes when I know it should be like the other weeks from like 100 to 120 episodes. It seems to only be last week that's affected

kay1256 wrote 7 years ago: 1

david wrote:
Do u know why the calendar isn't changing after i have marked a show as watched???

deleted wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi Kay,

A Calendar won't change when you have watched an episode, though it will mark it with a different colour when watched.

TimDavidCasey wrote:
Ok not too sure I understand why it would do that. My example is like last week it says I watched only 34 episodes when I know it should be like the other weeks from like 100 to 120 episodes. It seems to only be last week that's affected

System might have glitched on you, but I have never seen this as it always worked flawless for me. I assume everything is back to normal by now for the weeks after?

LadyShelley wrote:
We started a new month 4 days ago, so if you have your profile set to show you a monthly set of stats, it would have zeroed out on May 1.

Hi Shelley,

Our monthly stats are not based on actual months... They are based on what you've watched from now till thirty days ago (it moves per day)

TimDavidCasey wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
System might have glitched on you, but I have never seen this as it always worked flawless for me. I assume everything is back to normal by now for the weeks after?

Yes this week is fine it's only last week that was affected

LadyShelley wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Hi Shelley,
Our monthly stats are not based on actual months... They are based on what you've watched from now till thirty days ago (it moves per day)

Oh! Shows just how much I pay attention then! :) I never really looked at the stats stuff too much.

Try 30 days of free premium.