Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

ChrisAmon wrote 7 years ago: 1

Can you put in supervising associate producer for Robert Breech in the crew appearance on L.A. Law?

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:
Can you put in supervising associate producer for Robert Breech in the crew appearance on L.A. Law?

Are you deliberately ignoring everything being said to you?

There's no such crew type exists here. It's either supervising producer or associate producer. You can choose which one is more fitting and add him yourself.

Can you put in Robert Breech as Supervising Associate Producer, William M. Finkelstein as Co-Producer, Michele Gallery as Producer, Phillip M. Goldfarb as Coordinating Producer, and David E. Kelley as Supervising Producer in the crews appearance on L.A. Law? Please?

Gadfly wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:
Can you put in Robert Breech as Supervising Associate Producer, William M. Finkelstein as Co-Producer, Michele Gallery as Producer, Phillip M. Goldfarb as Coordinating Producer, and David E. Kelley as Supervising Producer in the crews appearance on L.A. Law? Please?

See above. You can add them yourself.

And as said twice above and now repeating a third time, TVMaze does not have Supervising Associate Producer.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:

What could be added is added :)

WilliamWade wrote 7 years ago: 1

I have a misspelling. I needed to add Daycation, but I accidentally spelled it DaycAion. Please fix this and thank you.

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

WilliamWade wrote:
I have a misspelling. I needed to add Daycation, but I accidentally spelled it DaycAion. Please fix this and thank you.

Fixed. Also status changed to "In Development", because no episodes was aired yet.

I ask to remove Gregory Hoblit as Co-Executive Producer because he served from 1986-1988 for a total of 35 Episodes. He is not on L.A. Law in Episode 17 in Season 2 Belle of the Bald. I press the wrong key by mistake.

LadyShelley wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:
I ask to remove Gregory Hoblit as Co-Executive Producer because he served from 1986-1988 for a total of 35 Episodes. He is not on L.A. Law in Episode 17 in Season 2 Belle of the Bald. I press the wrong key by mistake.

fixed :)

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

ChrisAmon wrote:

Fixed :)

Try 30 days of free premium.