Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Is anyone have any evidence, that episodes 6 and 7 of the Urban Myths was broadcasted? I couldn't find any proof that those episodes was aired or streamed, and they're absent from the official episode guide.

Haven't found any evidence they've actually aired already; it looks like they could be sometime this month:

Their corporate site states "A two-part season (airing January and April 2017)". It also has the episode description there, which indicates they are legitimate episodes.

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Haven't found any evidence they've actually aired already; it looks like they could be sometime this month:
Their corporate site states "A two-part season (airing January and April 2017)"

Thanks!

I've removed airdates from the last two episodes. Looks like they're yet to be aired .

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

kevin87 wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/14302/easy
This might a wiki like Black Mirror since it's an anthology. Everybody is credited either as "guest starring" or "co-starring" so I removed the entries on the cast page. Some of the characters cross over, like how Kiersey Clemons is the babysitter for Michael Chernus and his wife in episode 1, then she is the the main focus of episode 2 along with Jacqueline Toboni and then Michael Chernus and Jacqueline Toboni both show up in episode 7 because it centers around Gugu Mbatha-Raw's character who knows both of them... but the credits list them everybody as either "guest starring" and "co-starring" so there is no main cast.

Thank you :)

mwoznick wrote 7 years ago: 1

Season 5 episode 15 of "My 600-lb Life" is currently titled "Lupe and Ashley D". The correct title should be, "Where Are They Now? Lupe and Ashley D". Thanks!

mwoznick wrote:
Season 5 episode 15 of "My 600-lb Life" is currently titled "Lupe and Ashley D". The correct title should be, "Where Are They Now? Lupe and Ashley D". Thanks!

Thank you, I corrected it :)

G-Warren wrote 7 years ago: 1

That was quick. Thanks. I got the title and summary added.

G-Warren wrote:
That was quick. Thanks. I got the title and summary added.

Cool, thx :)

RuneMagle wrote 7 years ago: 1

I don't know who removes the ":" from Tangled: Before Ever After. But it's seriously annoying me. When the official name has a ":" in it. Please change it back!

RuneMagle wrote:
I don't know who removes the ":" from Tangled: Before Ever After. But it's seriously annoying me. When the official name has a ":" in it. Please change it back!

Fixed it again, it should be locked now anyways :)

RuneMagle wrote 7 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Fixed it again, it should be locked now anyways :)

It was also locked before. It had 5 edits. Now 6. Maybe there's a mole here...

RuneMagle wrote:

It was also locked before. It had 5 edits. Now 6. Maybe there's a mole here...

lol, don't think so, it was possibly my own mistake :)

Try 30 days of free premium.