Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TomSouthwell wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Is there an airdate there somewhere of when this happened?

Well if it's screen-capped from the actual episode, then why would you need more proof then the 3 links already provided?

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

TomSouthwell wrote:

Well if it's screen-capped from the actual episode, then why would you need more proof then the 3 links already provided?

I can't tell/verify what date/episode it is from no proof there is there?

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

TomSouthwell wrote:

Please read the whole post rather then picking out the bits you'd like to respond to. As i said there's 3 links provided:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show/video/UUeMlJ7PmFmJSLU_IDhuITI2dfzf2u6h/the-late-late-show-2-27-2017-chris-o-donnell-sara-bareilles-linkin-park-ft-kiiara-/

I missed that by mistake and thanks for you all setting me straight and proving once again that incorrect information can be found at imdb.com as well as the worst TV site in the world!

Just in case that would be futon!

me1308 wrote 7 years ago: 1

RE: Nasa's Unexplained Files Season 1 episodes 2, 3, and 4 (http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/14004/nasas-unexplained-files/episodes#S01)

Editing of three episode titles is blocked. They must have been edited too many times. Please change to below titles or un-block so I can edit them.

s01e04 - Interstellar Gold Rush
s01e03 - Black Knight Rises
s01e02 - Alien Death Ray

Also, the special "The Moon's Greatest Mysteries" is a regular episode (dup of s03e10). Please remove the special.

Thanks!

me1308

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote 7 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Several sources suggests, that the current season of the Flip or Flop is Season 7, not 8. And Season 8 will be premiered December 2017.
I'll quote some relevant sources:
"the exes have signed on for more episodes of their hit HGTV series Flip or Flop — extending the current seventh season to 20 episodes.... Flip or Flop‘s current, super-sized season of 20 episodes will continue to run through the end of 2017."
"Flip or Flop follows Tarek and Christina as they renovate and resell homes in the Orange County, Calif., area. Season 7 will consist of 20 episodes and premiere in December." (2016)
Barring further flip-flopping, Flip or Flop Season 8 is slated to premiere December 2017.
Since the official site is a mess, I think we can rely on unofficial sources, when many different are saying the same.
Correct me, if I'm wrong :)

I'm not at all familiar with this series, but it does look like the listings we have are very wrong.
If you're happy to do it, go ahead :)

Try 30 days of free premium.