Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
This person "Mick Foley" has 2 profiles here on the site please remove 1 and transfer the 1 credit over to the good correct profile?
Mick Foley - http://www.tvmaze.com/people/72512/mick-foley - (Please keep this one as it has 3 TV credits on it)
Cactus Jack - http://www.tvmaze.com/people/107693/cactus-jack - (Please remove this one and transfer the 1 TV credit over)
Cactus Jack is 1 of his 9 AKA's as he was a WWE wrestler.
Thank you very much, Ron.

I merged them :)

JAGUARDOG wrote 7 years ago: 1

Season 2 of this series is all messed up "Shimmer and Shine". I tried to fix the 4 most recent episodes because they were duplicated showing 2 Episodes in 1 and then 1 of those episodes was repeated by itself. After I fixed them I looked at the rest of Season 2 (too late I might add or I would have seen that almost the entire season was messed up) Now some of the Episodes are locked and I can't fix the who season the way it should look!

http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2931/shimmer-and-shine...

These animated shows with 2 Episodes in 1 have been a pain here for almost 2 years and once again I say there needs to be a rule for the format of these shows to be followed. You get one person adding in episodes one way and then someone else comes along and doesn't even bother to look at the way previous episodes are set up and they do it a different way because they are too lazy to look at the format being used. In this case it is 2 - 15 minute long episodes not 1 long 30 min. episode with 2 episode titles.

Example one person had the episode this way - Dragon Pox/Lightning in a Bottle But in Fact it should have been done as 2 episodes not 1 because that is the format of how the episodes for season 2 were originally being added so it should have been like this instead!

Episode #13 - 17 April - Dragon Pox - 12:00 - 15 min.

Episode #14 - 17 April - Lightning in a Bottle - 12:15 - 15 min.

Besides that the show info states episodes are 15 min. long not 30 minutes that should clue you in a little bit if you use your brain!

Please people get with the program and take the time to look at the current format before you add in an episode without looking and do it wrong!

Can someone please separate the 2 Episodes in one and renumber episodes as needed?

NOTE: If you don't like the way I worded this then either make some format rules or check input others make to insure they know what they are doing? Maybe they need some help/assistance on how to input properly?

HassanEnany wrote 7 years ago: 1

Fight of the Living Dead has aired 2 episode and they are not updated on the website.

LadyShelley wrote 7 years ago: 1

HassanEnany wrote:
Fight of the Living Dead has aired 2 episode and they are not updated on the website.

Either someone fixed this before I saw it or I'm unsure what you mean. According to the You Tube channel, two episodes, Experiment 88 and Help is Found have aired and both are listed here.

HassanEnany wrote 7 years ago: 1

LadyShelley wrote:

Either someone fixed this before I saw it or I'm unsure what you mean. According to the You Tube channel, two episodes, Experiment 88 and Help is Found have aired and both are listed here.

its not on the app tv show tracker 3

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Season 2 of this series is all messed up "Shimmer and Shine". I tried to fix the 4 most recent episodes because they were duplicated showing 2 Episodes in 1 and then 1 of those episodes was repeated by itself. After I fixed them I looked at the rest of Season 2 (too late I might add or I would have seen that almost the entire season was messed up) Now some of the Episodes are locked and I can't fix the who season the way it should look!
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2931/shimmer-and-shine...
These animated shows with 2 Episodes in 1 have been a pain here for almost 2 years and once again I say there needs to be a rule for the format of these shows to be followed. You get one person adding in episodes one way and then someone else comes along and doesn't even bother to look at the way previous episodes are set up and they do it a different way because they are too lazy to look at the format being used. In this case it is 2 - 15 minute long episodes not 1 long 30 min. episode with 2 episode titles.
Example one person had the episode this way - Dragon Pox/Lightning in a Bottle But in Fact it should have been done as 2 episodes not 1 because that is the format of how the episodes for season 2 were originally being added so it should have been like this instead!
Episode #13 - 17 April - Dragon Pox - 12:00 - 15 min.
Episode #14 - 17 April - Lightning in a Bottle - 12:15 - 15 min.
Besides that the show info states episodes are 15 min. long not 30 minutes that should clue you in a little bit if you use your brain!
Please people get with the program and take the time to look at the current format before you add in an episode without looking and do it wrong!
Can someone please separate the 2 Episodes in one and renumber episodes as needed?
NOTE: If you don't like the way I worded this then either make some format rules or check input others make to insure they know what they are doing? Maybe they need some help/assistance on how to input properly?

OK I think this is sorted out now but I have a question for you. It looks like there are duplicate titles for Jun 15 and Jul 20. Do you know which one needs to be changed?

HassanEnany wrote:
its not on the app tv show tracker 3

That is a third party app that uses our API, they may not have updated on their end. :)

It looks like this Cartoon Network show "Supernoobs" may need some work on it as well? - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/9950/supernoobs/episodes

On 18 August and again on 25 August they are airing 4 New episodes back to back at 16:00, 16:15, 16:30 & 17:00 so they should be listed separately yet on both dates the 4 episodes are all listed as 2 big episodes each day. The 1st 2 episodes at 16:00 airing for only 15 minutes and the 2nd 2 episodes at 16:30 for only 15 minutes.

Each episode is 15 minutes long so as they are listed the length is not correct at 15 for 2 episodes it s/b 30 minutes. However I believe they really s/b listed as 4 separate 15 min. long episodes on each date don't you agree?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
It looks like this Cartoon Network show "LEGO Nexo Knights: The Book of Monsters" may need some work on it as well? -
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/10104/lego-nexo-knights-the-book-of-monsters/episodes
Because Season 2, Episodes 1, 2 & 3 all aired on 13 August 2016 yet it shows Episodes 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 all aired in July 2016 (No Episode 6 is showing)? Since when does July fall after August?

I sorted this one out, deleted the episodes I could not find any info on , thank you Ron :)

JAGUARDOG wrote:
It looks like this Cartoon Network show "Supernoobs" may need some work on it as well? - http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/9950/supernoobs/episodes
On 18 August and again on 25 August they are airing 4 New episodes back to back at 16:00, 16:15, 16:30 & 17:00 so they should be listed separately yet on both dates the 4 episodes are all listed as 2 big episodes each day. The 1st 2 episodes at 16:00 airing for only 15 minutes and the 2nd 2 episodes at 16:30 for only 15 minutes.
Each episode is 15 minutes long so as they are listed the length is not correct at 15 for 2 episodes it s/b 30 minutes. However I believe they really s/b listed as 4 separate 15 min. long episodes on each date don't you agree?

You are correct, I fixed it, thank you :)

LadyShelley wrote:

OK I think this is sorted out now but I have a question for you. It looks like there are duplicate titles for Jun 15 and Jul 20. Do you know which one needs to be changed?

Fixed it :)

JuanArango wrote:
Fixed it :)

Thank you Juan and also you Lady for fixing those 3 Cartoon Network shows, what a mess they were!

Aidan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Please remove

Alessia Costantini (Teleplay), Dina Chapman (Story), Steven Sessions (Story) from the Guest Crew

and Lisa Sheridan from the Guest Cast on this episode.

Aidan wrote:
Please remove
Alessia Costantini (Teleplay), Dina Chapman (Story), Steven Sessions (Story) from the Guest Crew
and Lisa Sheridan from the Guest Cast on this episode.

Done as requested, thank you :)

Please remove the last 8 Special episodes on "Impractical Jokers" that all begin with "Inside Jokes". http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1139/impractical-jokers/episodes

After those episodes were added as special episodes someone added in a separate series titled "Impractical Jokers: Inside Jokes" which is correct therefore the duplicate episodes are not needed on both shows. http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/19259/impractical-jokers-inside-jokes/episodes

Thank you very much, Ron.

Try 30 days of free premium.