Try 30 days of free premium.

Thank You

pentar wrote 7 years ago: 1

I think we as users of this site, fail to say thank you to those who created and maintain it for our use and enjoyment. We constantly ask for more, more, more when we should be grateful that those in charge don't get fed up and just walk away to do something else with their time/life.

For me, the site fills this strange need I have to update databases, lol, that I first started trying to do with IMDB (a very annoying/slow process), then I moved on to TVRage and now here.

I hope you continue to host/improve the site, and have patience with us, and understand that your efforts are appreciated, even if sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

pentar wrote:
I think we as users of this site, fail to say thank you to those who created and maintain it for our use and enjoyment. We constantly ask for more, more, more when we should be grateful that those in charge don't get fed up and just walk away to do something else with their time/life.
For me, the site fills this strange need I have to update databases, lol, that I first started trying to do with IMDB (a very annoying/slow process), then I moved on to TVRage and now here.
I hope you continue to host/improve the site, and have patience with us, and understand that your efforts are appreciated, even if sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

Thank you for your nice and kind words, pentar :)

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thanks a lot for your kind words :) We appreciate all feedback and requests we receive, but it's also very welcome to hear that you're happy with what you already have. :-)

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Thanks Pentar, appreciated.

Try 30 days of free premium.