Try 30 days of free premium.

I am confused on how to watch tv episodes.

LeSigh wrote 7 years ago: 1

How do watch tv episodes here? I typicall watch on vidbull or tube+ but they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Thanks.

momijigari wrote 7 years ago: 2

You don't.

TVmaze is an online TV guide, not a streaming service or filesharing site.

TomSouthwell wrote 7 years ago: 1

We don't offer a service in which you can watch episodes, this is a TV Data website, with users contributing the data provided.

momijigari wrote:
You don't.
TVmaze is an online episodeguide, not a streaming service or filesharing site.

Well thank you.

So how do I delete my account? This isn't what I was seeking... stating the obvious.

Thanks.

TomSouthwell wrote 7 years ago: 1

LeSigh wrote:
So how do I delete my account? This isn't what I was seeking... stating the obvious.
Thanks.

Accounts can't be deleted on the site. But no personal information is made available to the public or passed on by the site owners to anyone else.

TomSouthwell wrote:

Accounts can't be deleted on the site. But no personal information is made available to the public or passed on by the site owners to anyone else.

Huh. Interesting. Thanks again.

Gadfly wrote 7 years ago: 1

LeSigh wrote:
How do watch tv episodes here? I typicall watch on vidbull or tube+ but they seem to have fallen off the face of the earth.
Thanks.

Gorillavid is usually pretty reliable.

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi LeSigh,

TVmaze provides tools for you to keep track of your favorite shows. (Like when something will be airing, what episodes you've already watched, ...). But goes much further by providing in depth information about each episode as well.

Although TVmaze isn't the service you were looking for, you might benefit from the services we provide more than you realize. http://www.tvmaze.com/site/features

cheers,

Jan

Meow_Lover2010 wrote 3 years ago: 1

how do you watch the things!?!?!?!

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Meow_Lover2010 wrote:
how do you watch the things!?!?!?!

It's not possible to watch shows directly on TVmaze; we mainly allow you to track what you've watched, and some other features which can be found here

Try 30 days of free premium.