Try 30 days of free premium.

IMDb

dontchange wrote 7 years ago: 1

Anyone here use IMDb? I am a user of the site but unfortunately they deleted the forums.

deleted wrote 7 years ago: 1

dontchange wrote:
Anyone here use IMDb? I am a user of the site but unfortunately they deleted the forums.

I guess the majority here uses imdb, but not for series. IMDB is just horrible when it is about series.

Aidan wrote 7 years ago: 1

IMDb isn't what it used to be for movie information either, lately the box office info / screens info have been non-existent.

Gadfly wrote 7 years ago: 1

The older a show or move is, the "better" IMDb is because more people have contributed and checked other contributions for accuracy.

Keep in mind that IMDb contributors get some of their information from Internet data sites like... well, TVMaze. I've put things up here and seen them appear on IMDB within a day or two, with the same typos when there have been typos.

IMDB has some professional contributors, but it seems like the majority of them are just people like the contributors here.

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

Well whenever I've seen a series on IMDb before it has aired, the listing either has no information or none of the information is verifiable.

On TVMaze I trust that if something was added and no-one could verify if, it would be removed (or the person asked for a source) whereas considering the frequency of it over at IMDb, it doesn't seem like they care.

dontchange wrote 7 years ago: 0

I still use IMDb but I mostly used it for the forums. Reading and posting. I still check on various TV shows, movies and games.

suemac wrote 7 years ago: 1

I use TVMaze for TV Series, IMDb for Movies, and JustWatch.com with two separate log-ins to track where I can stream titles on one list or the other. Gave up on the forums at IMDb a long time ago.

Try 30 days of free premium.