Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Please remove: Trevor St. John from Cast Appearance / Roswell / Season 1 Episode 7 / Credit only

Henry Ian Cusick from Cast Appearance / The Passage / Season 1 Episode 8 / Credit only

Željko Ivanek and Keith Carradine from Cast Appearance / Madam Secretary / Season 5 Episode 15 / Credits only

As always, thanks!

thank you, all done :)

BrianInMD wrote 5 years ago: 1

For The Twilight Zone (2019), the external values from the API are all returning null. Can you please update? {"tvrage":null,"thetvdb":null,"imdb":null}

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/33153/the-twilight-zone

{"tvrage":null,"thetvdb":null,"imdb":null}

TVDB should be 358915

IMDB: tt2583620

Thanks!

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

BrianInMD wrote:
For The Twilight Zone (2019), the external values from the API are all returning null. Can you please update? {"tvrage":null,"thetvdb":null,"imdb":null}

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/33153/the-twilight-zone

{"tvrage":null,"thetvdb":null,"imdb":null}

TVDB should be 358915

IMDB: tt2583620

Thanks!

Done (it will take up to 60 minutes to be update in the API)

RoseRed wrote 5 years ago: 1

Please remove Jason Ralph & Hale Appleman from Cast Appearance / The Magicians / Season 4 Episode 7

Thanks!

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

RoseRed wrote:
Please remove Jason Ralph

???

JuanArango wrote:
i just did it :p

Would you start checking before doing maybe??? I'm taking care of the series weekly, no need to step on my toes.

@RoseRed: next time, please, watch carefully.

tnt wrote:
Would you start checking before doing maybe???

I will watch the episode in a bit, but I was believing RoseRed as the user is very reliable so far :)

My bad if I missed it, but I still don't see where they showed up (The Magicians - Jason Ralph & Hale Appleman).

JuanArango wrote:
I will watch the episode in a bit, but I was believing RoseRed as the user is very reliable so far :)

You could've check an edit log at least, when you saw that Hale Appleman was already removed.

tnt wrote:
You could've check an edit log at least, when you saw that Hale Appleman was already removed.

I just fast forwarded through the episode, Jason Ralph is not in it or I am blind :)

RoseRed wrote:
My bad if I missed it, but I still don't see where they showed up (The Magicians - Jason Ralph & Hale Appleman).

No Hale Appleman, but a bit of Quentin at about 10 minutes mark, when Kady came home.

JuanArango wrote:
I just fast forwarded through the episode, Jason Ralph is not in it or I am blind :)

Apparently you are :D

tnt wrote:
No Hale Appleman, but a bit of Quentin at about 10 minutes mark, when Kady came home.

oh yes, for a few seconds, sorry :(

JuanArango wrote:
oh yes, for a few seconds, sorry :(

Yeah, this episode is pretty much sidekick-centered :)

tnt wrote:
Apparently you are :D

Aha, so sorry TNT! Definitely my bad.

RoseRed wrote:
Aha, so sorry TNT! Definitely my bad.

and sorry JuanArango!

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

I'll buy you some extra strong glasses.

Try 30 days of free premium.