Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

ASHGOLDOFFICIAL wrote 4 years ago: 1

Since you did not answer me, I will again apply for the addition of the show.

This episode is different from this. These are two very similar episodes, but still different, like the pilot and the first episode of "Sherlock". This episode is not some kind of director's cut or anything like that. In fact, this episode was re-shot according to the new script, and it was the new version that was shown in 1963. The pilot also appeared on TV after the series was closed.

"The Pilot Episode" - 26 August 1991. 26 minutes.
Show: "Doctor Who" (1963).

Read about "The Pilot Episode" on BBC site. And this is the page of the first series

Mediaman85 wrote 4 years ago: 1

I believe the official title for this show is “Beast Wars: Transformers”.  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/4228/beast-wars

bungle wrote 4 years ago: 2

@Mediaman85 wrote:
I believe the official title for this show is “Beast Wars: Transformers”.  https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/4228/beast-wars

fixed. ;)

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

@ASHGOLDOFFICIAL wrote:
Since you did not answer me, I will again apply for the addition of the show.

This episode is different from this. These are two very similar episodes, but still different, like the pilot and the first episode of "Sherlock". This episode is not some kind of director's cut or anything like that. In fact, this episode was re-shot according to the new script, and it was the new version that was shown in 1963. The pilot also appeared on TV after the series was closed.

"The Pilot Episode" - 26 August 1991. 26 minutes.
Show: "Doctor Who" (1963).

Read about "The Pilot Episode" on BBC site. And this is the page of the first series

If you'd answer my message, you'd be un-banned a long ago. I've unlocked your account now, go ahead and add it yourself.

Or just have patience and wait until someone have a time to dig in this.

ASHGOLDOFFICIAL wrote 4 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
If you'd answer my message, you'd be un-banned a long ago. I've unlocked your account now, go ahead and add it yourself.

Or just have patience and wait until someone have a time to dig in this.

So I can add this episode, right? Does it fit all requirements?

I found this message. I read it when you sent it to me. I just did not understand that this needs to be answered.

Try 30 days of free premium.